What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Bucs at Niners** (-13, 41.5) 4:05 (1 Viewer)

Baker will play tough and keep Tampa competative.
But I fear he may not last for four quarters.
Tampa defense has a tough task today,a lot of weapons on The Niners offense.
Baker stays close for a bit,but...

City By The Bay- 34
City On The Bay- 17

Baker will play tough and keep Tampa competative.
But I fear he may not last for four quarters.
Tampa defense has a tough task today,a lot of weapons on The Niners offense.
Baker stays close for a bit,but...

City By The Bay- 34
City On The Bay- 17
I have Baker and Purdy both going in superflex. So I’m somehow hoping for a shootout.

49ers are about as healthy as can be, the only starter out is G Aaron Banks. They should roll, but any given Sunday and all that...

Hoping for an injury free contest.

I think this game goes pretty close to 49ers-Jags last week. 49ers D is different with health and Young. 49ers offense is as good as any in football with Williams and Deebo back. I think the 49ers spread it out again where everybody gets their share like last week.

49ers and the under.

As painful as it will be, it's just how Survivor works sometimes

NYG and CHI are opening up an opp to be last man standing tonight
Think you know who I have in Survivor this week even as a Bucs fan

Baker seems to be killing Godwin's fantasy value. Not to knock Evans, but I have seen him drop easy passes all year, Godwin rarely drops a pass. Seems like TB has no clue on how to use Godwin, too much talent there to see it be wasted.

Hufanga carted to locker room and ruled OUT

Rookie safety Ji'Ayir Brown went in for him before the punt.

Last edited:
Bucs with a better coach could be pretty decent. Hope we see it next year. I don’t know what to make of Baker. He’s not horrible but doesn’t raise the team up either.

Users who are viewing this thread