What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Buff WRs (1 Viewer)

B Maverick

Footballguy
The Bills signed four-year veteran WR Andre Davis to a one-year agreement over the weekend and allowed unrestricted free agent WR Josh Reed to enter the market.

The Rochester Democrat & Chronicle reports Buffalo Bills WR Eric Moulds, who has been asked to take a substantial cut in pay, wants the team to release him from the final two years of his contract so he can sign with another team

Moulds wants out (honda i know), Reed is gone, they sign Andre Davis (damn i missed that one)... who esle do they have?

Do they draft a guy or 3? IS moulds on his way to being cut??

whats going on there and sorry if this is a honda but i havent seen much on page 1 or 2...

Maybe, if they can somehow combine Andre Davis and Josh Reed, they can have Andre Reed again. :P

Calling Dr. Frankenstein... calling Dr. Frankenstein...

I really dont know why the have not cut Moulds. He wants out and wont take a pay cut BECAUSE he wants out. And i dont blame him. The Eagles are waiting :popcorn:

Great opportunity for Roscoe Parrish. I expect him to be up to the challenge.
Isn`t he a tad shrimpish to be a starter in this league - IIRC Steve Smith has about 20 pounds more weight on his frame than Roscoe

I really dont know why the have not cut Moulds. He wants out and wont take a pay cut BECAUSE he wants out. And i dont blame him. The Eagles are waiting :popcorn:
I thin k they have not cut Moulds because they can`t find anyone better and have themoney to keep him still. He might go later if they find some late cut, younger and with potential

I think it's because they are angry at his disloyalty and want to punish him. They aren't going to give him the chance to get his last big pay check while all the money is flowing.

Except for his desire to play for a contender, this is another team Keyshawn would be smart to sell himself to.

I think it's because they are angry at his disloyalty and want to punish him. They aren't going to give him the chance to get his last big pay check while all the money is flowing.
disloyalty. lol.

Great opportunity for Roscoe Parrish. I expect him to be up to the challenge.
Isn`t he a tad shrimpish to be a starter in this league - IIRC Steve Smith has about 20 pounds more weight on his frame than Roscoe
Parrish isn't that small, and it wasn't very nice of everyone to use him in that dwarf tossing contest at the team's post-season party either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andre Davis has the tools to be a solid #2 behind Evans if he can stay healthy.

Parrish should be a useful guy to have as well.

If they use them right, it's might be pretty tough for a defense to scrape up enough speed to cover Evans, Davis and Parrish. They are three of the faster receivers in the NFL.

Users who are viewing this thread