What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Buffalo at Miami** (+4.5) (53) AFC East on the line (1 Viewer)

Unless the fins just fall apart in the second half, even if they lose, they’re clearly showing they firmly belong in the playoffs (so far)

Bills need to sub in for Spencer Brown at RT. The heat or an injury is affecting him. He’s a huge liability there right now.

Bills now have a guy at CB that was elevated from the practice squad today. Puke.

Young QB, you just lay there until they come get you and then go to the locker room where you can shield a concussion...
But he has a concussion so he isn't thinking, should not have gotten up and started running.

Jamarcus Ingram wasn't even that good against MAC WRs, and now he's matched up against Tyreek Hill. Welcome to the NFL my man.

I appreciate that

I don't want to say that but I would also caution the Buffalo fan base that mgiht feel vindicated for so much of their Defense being out

Teddy looked good and we have another guy behind him too
From what I'm hearing from friends, seems like I'm alone in this assessment among Bills fans. I thought it was dirty. It wasn't a hit that normally would injure someone that badly, but it was late, he grabbed Tua and tossed him to the ground.

I feel strongly Tua wants back in……don’t be surprised if he is at the start of the second half.

This sucks. Injuries really mounting here. Hate to see all of this.
Exactly!
It looks like it might be entertaining
I could watch these two teams play 17 weeks, we might only win a game or two but at least we are playing a good team that is well respected.

I agree, it sucks to think how altered the 2nd half might be right now

Oof!

I feel strongly Tua wants back in……don’t be surprised if he is at the start of the second half.
I believe the protocol means a doctor makes that call and with the woozy legs there is no way it wasn’t a concussion.
Ahh yes….and I agree with that. But I can’t help but think back to when guys like Steve Young and Brett Favre played and they would tell the doctor to “go **** yourself” I am playing.

And they did.

Oof. Miami can't have nice things.
Well said, I've never felt worse for Tua than right now.

Happy he didn't break an arm, high sprain the ankle, tear a ligament, should be ready to play in a couple weeks.

It's good for everyone to understand what Tua represents right now in this organization

Feels like he has gotten very important quickly and I credit McDaniel for showcasing him and making him a fan favorite. I'm all in on Coach M&M, love this guy

I believe the protocol means a doctor makes that call and with the woozy legs there is no way it wasn’t a concussion.
According to Dr Chao, outward signs of a concussion mean that he is automatically out. Even if he clears concussion protocol.
Yep……now this game is tainted. With “what if”

Users who are viewing this thread