What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Building the Perfect Fantasy Football League - Final Poll (1 Viewer)

How should prize money be distributed?

• 100% to winner of playoffs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80% to winner of playoffs, 20% to regular season champ (very possible for it to be the same team)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 80% to winner of playoffs, 10% to regular season champ, 10% to team with most points (still possible

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Entry fee returned to all playoff teams, rest goes to winner of playoffs

• 5/12 to playoff winner, 5/24 to 2nd place, 5/24 to points champ, 1/12 to each semifinal loser

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 1/2 to SB winner, 1/3 to SB loser, 1/6 to points champ, 1/12 to 3rd place

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • 1/3, to SB winner, 1/4 to SB loser, 1/6 to 3rd place, 1/12 to 4th place, 1/6 to points champ

• Total voters

Keith R

The Don
This is the final in a series I will conduct in order to determine the "perfect" FFL experience. The results early polls will help guide future polls. Please vote as to how your perfect league would look.

Based on the results of the Part 1 through Part 7 threads, (the most recent of which can be found at http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=682216 ), our perfect fantasy football league boasts the following;

12 FFL teams

PPR Scoring

Decimal scoring

4 points per passing TD

Decimaled scoring for FG distance, every .1 point per yard, with a minimum of 3 points

No negative points for missed FGs

-1 points for each turnover

Regular Season Ties are left as ties

Team Defenses / Special Teams

Dynasty League

Auction

Any unclaimed player is eligible to be taken during the auction

Head-to-head format

1 starting QB

Required Starters - 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Team Defense

2 flex starters, which can be any combination of RBs, WRs, and/or TEs

Roster size is 24 players

6 teams make the playoffs

3 divisions

Week 16 Championship Game

Trade Deadline is Week 10

FA deadline is Week 16

You may wish to keep those parameters in mind when voting.

Only because of the high number of "other" votes in the previous poll is there a revote for the prize money issue. I have added options as suggested in that thread. Please forgive the unusual fractions - I did want the sentiments of the suggestions to be expressed, even if the math looks a little convoluted.

IMHO......... Pot distribution - 1st = 50% of pot, 2nd= 30%, 3rd= 20%

2nd to last entry looks the closest to that but also doesnt make sense as it appears to add up to more than the total pot? cols be wrong, I just glanced

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread