What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bush back to USC? (1 Viewer)

Yep, I heard it too.I was hoping someone else would start the topic.Details on the way in the next segment, go to espnradio.com.

Yep, I heard it too.

I was hoping someone else would start the topic.

Details on the way in the next segment, go to espnradio.com.
I'm with you. I thought more than twice about posting this and performed two searches before I did so.PURE Speculation at this point guys.

If I heard right, he took out a $6 Million insurance policy, which prompted the speculation that he's staying. I missed if there's anything more to it.

:confused: The rookie 1.01 is certainly worth less, but after that, how is it "drastically" affected?
You'd have to deal with an influx of new owners, after all the folks who tanked their season to get the top pick jumped out a window.

:confused: The rookie 1.01 is certainly worth less, but after that, how is it "drastically" affected?
You'd have to deal with an influx of new owners, after all the folks who tanked their season to get the top pick jumped out a window.
Bingo. Looks like it might be irrellavant at this point. Stay tuned.

You mean after we've already booted those who tanked.

Reggie Bush has already hired his agent, he's a Houston Texan.

USC RB R.Bush To Declare Today

Scott Wolf, Los Angeles Daily News - [Full Article]

USC officially lost RB LenDale White on Wednesday and will lose RB Reggie Bush today, meaning two of the greatest tailbacks in school history will depart early for the NFL within 24 hours. Bush's decision is a foregone conclusion, and he already hired agent Joel Segal to represent him.

LINK

Reggie Bush has already hired his agent, he's a Houston Texan.

USC RB R.Bush To Declare Today

Scott Wolf, Los Angeles Daily News - [Full Article]

USC officially lost RB LenDale White on Wednesday and will lose RB Reggie Bush today, meaning two of the greatest tailbacks in school history will depart early for the NFL within 24 hours. Bush's decision is a foregone conclusion, and he already hired agent Joel Segal to represent him.

LINK
Yup this one's pretty much dead. I was scratching my head when Golic said it as I knew Bush was either already aligned or was extremely close to aligning with Segal.I had serious hesitations about posting the whole thing but made it extremely clear it was pure speculation and that we needed to hear more before jumping off cliffs.

Is Michael Bush officially staying? I care more about that, as Reggie Bush is a foregone conclusion to be a top-3 pick, but Michael was a 1st day possibility for Pittsburgh.

Is Michael Bush officially staying? I care more about that, as Reggie Bush is a foregone conclusion to be a top-3 pick, but Michael was a 1st day possibility for Pittsburgh.
Yep, Michael Bush, is officially staying.

Looks like Reggie is heading to the NFL......it was Michael Bush for Louisville who is staying.
Phew.... as long as it is not Harry.I can't wait until Harry Bush is unveiled in the NFL.

Users who are viewing this thread