What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bust, 2x, 3x, 4x, Value Chart - Who hit, who didn't (1 Viewer)

podunker

Footballguy
I don't know if there is someplace on this site or another site that has this information or not. I think it would be a great add to have a chart showing who did what after the games are over. Lots of guys with more computer smarts than me around here, I am sure they have something. Anyone have any insight?

I noticed Fanduel is giving players more and more stats and info as time goes on.  Email them and suggest this, they might just make it.  The more people *think* they know, the more they assume they have an edge, and the more they play.

Well surprisingly enough there was a lot of value in last nights game for cash games and some GPP's. Although it was tough to watch those QB's work. 

DRAFTKINGS

DJ - 36.5 - 4x

Hyde- 23.4 - 5x (He was a bargain on DK this week)

Fitz - 26.1 - 3x

Gabbert - 21.4 - 4x

Kerley - 27.2 - 7x (Steal of week maybe)

Ariz D - 15 - 4x

FANDUEL

DJ- 32 - 3x

Hyde - 20.4 - 3x

Fitz - 23.1 - 3x

Gabbert - 21.4 - 3x

Kerley - 20.2 - 3x

Ariz D - 15 - 3x

Lots of good cash plays, but the pricing was much tougher on FD. Hyde was much higher priced on FD. I can't believe Gabbert scored that many points. 

70 rushing yds is almost like getting 2 tds. Gotta give the guy credit- he has kerley and Patton as his best passing options. Chant for kap all you want, gabbert is getting good experience if nothing else. 

Users who are viewing this thread