What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bye Wk 4 (1 Viewer)

Dismattle

Footballguy
First off, I believe Jene already spoke highly of NO Cameron Jordan in his wk 2 post. But did ya know? The Dolphins have given up 14 sacks through the first three games, second most in the league.

I believe quite a few of us are keeping an eye on the Rookies. I figured its worth noting that SD Manti Teo may start vs. Dallas. But the Cowboys have provided the lowest scoring for LB's (maybe not a hot p/u off wire)

Now I dunno if SF Bowman matchup was ideal, but it was pretty good for stats (almost a pick too) But if you would like to add a player to start based on something and/or to possibly avoid (I know I would enjoy reading) fwiw Last wk I picked up and played D. Morgan, I think I might have read too much into playing against a backup Tackle. But I would suspect, usually it does pay-off...

Personally even though I have Kuechly on bye, Im thinkin my teams good to go. But hopefully we see some good post's..

Now I know its only been three wks, but what two teams have given up the fewest sacks?

DaBears n Lions
p.s. I read the sacks stat(s) via a post on Twitter. DLF is worth a follow imho

I have Watt in one league and picked up Cameron when some idiot dropped him in week 1. We only start 1 DL in that league so my hope is that he blows up this week like the last 2 and I can leverage that for an offensive player. In the worst case he has a nice matchup on Watt's bye so I'm good.

Users who are viewing this thread