What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Call Your Shot (1 Viewer)

M. Hasslebeck is the #1 fantasy qb after week 1. :confused:

Travis Henry is the #1 fantasy rb after week 1. :thumbup:

M. Harrsison is the #1 fantasy wr after week 1. :mellow:

Todd Heap is the #1 fantasy te after week 1. :unsure: (I play him)

Vineteri is the #1 fantasy kicker after week 1. :nerd:

Washington defense is the #1 rated defense after week 1. :banned:

Harrington 2 TDs.

ETA: I'm a Vikings fan. I can see this loss coming from a mile away. :towelwave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lance Moore will do just enough to have a thread created about him, with some saying he should be a hot waiver wire pickup and others arguing that people shouldn't overreact to week 1. Those who pick him up will be thankful in dynasty leagues.

Culpepper becomes the hottest pickup of the week after he torches the lions for 4 TDs in the air and another rushing TD.

Former University of Miami players reign supreme in week 1:

Top RB after week 1 = Gore

Top WR after week 1 = S. Moss or Wayne

Top TE after week 1 = Winslow

Oh I agree with pizzatyme, Manning eats NO D alive.

One call - Patrick Crayton has 100 yds and a TD on Sunday night against the Giants
Devery Henderson is the top fantasy WR in Thursday's game.
GRRRR....... you guys are killing me! I have one WR spot left, and I have to decide between those two and Braylon.I'll throw a dart. :thumbup:
B.Edwards, don't over-think it
Why is it over-thinking? Braylon is probably the best talent of the three, yes.But he also has the worst QB of the three (by far) and is playing the toughest defense of the three (by far). :thumbup:

Hope not on Curry since Im going against him.

My prediction:

Min defense goes silly scoring at least 20 pts in most scoring sysytems.

Travis Henry goes down with an injury in the 2nd quarter, causing wide-spread panic in the Shark Pool.

Jake Delhomme - 14/32/185 1 TD and 3 INT - 4 sacks and 3 errant laterals

Let the Delhomme madness begin another year of wasted time in CAR!

Week 2 David Carr - 20/20/350 4 TD 0 INT :bag:

hehehehehe

I'm risking hell with every Bears fan on the forum, but oh well...

The SD vs. CHI will look eerily similar to the SD vs. OAK game from last year’s week 1. And no, I'm not a Chargers fan.

TJ Duckett has 45 yards 2 tds rushing and another 45 receiving. Bell has 24 yds rushing and no receptions.

Mimo said:
VY 227 yds passing 2 TDs, 62 yds rushing 1 TD
And Titans lose to Jags as Garrard posts same stats as VY above, but MJD and Freddie each score but no Tenn RB scores.

I'm risking hell with every Bears fan on the forum, but oh well...The SD vs. CHI will look eerily similar to the SD vs. OAK game from last year’s week 1. And no, I'm not a Chargers fan.
ummmmmm.... noLovie >>> ShellAnd the Bears position by position >>> Raiders

It's no fun to read these predictions when I keep saying, "He must have that guy on his team" after every one. Make predictions about guys you do NOT have, so I can rest assured of that, thanks.

I think Sammy Morris will score any TDs the Pats score on the ground and people will rush to pick him up if he's available in their league.

I think David Gerrard will throw for a score, run for a score and have people picking him up next week.

I think Devery Henderson is the Saints leading WR tomorrow night - about 100 yards but with no TDs.

It's no fun to read these predictions when I keep saying, "He must have that guy on his team" after every one. Make predictions about guys you do NOT have, so I can rest assured of that, thanks.I think Sammy Morris will score any TDs the Pats score on the ground and people will rush to pick him up if he's available in their league.I think David Gerrard will throw for a score, run for a score and have people picking him up next week.I think Devery Henderson is the Saints leading WR tomorrow night - about 100 yards but with no TDs.
You must have those guys on your team.

Cedric Benson - 18 for 80+ , 2TD RSH, 3 for 16+ 0 TD REC

Best way to get respect is to do it against a team nobody expects you to get it from.

Users who are viewing this thread