What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cam Newton Last 8 Games = 205 Pass Attempts... (1 Viewer)

TheDirtyWord

Footballguy
And when I say worrisome, I don't necessarily mean for Cam per se, because he can make up passing production on the ground. That said, he may simply be out of the prolific Tier 1 QB's at this output.

This is an offense that from a first look, and admittedly from a distance, has drastically reduced their reliance on Cam's arm. At essentially this level of output, Cam needs about a 10 YPA to hit 4000 yards.

So is this simply an 8 game trend? Or is Carolina's offense now geared toward essentially keeping Cam under 30 attempts and if so, what are your thoughts on Smith/LaFell?

Last edited by a moderator:
And when I say worrisome, I don't necessarily mean for Cam per se, because he can make up passing production on the ground. That said, he may simply be out of the prolific Tier 1 QB's at this output.This is an offense that from a first look, and admittedly from a distance, has drastically reduced their reliance on Cam's arm. At essentially this level of output, Cam needs about a 10 YPA to hit 4000 yards. So is this simply an 8 game trend? Or is Carolina's offense now geared toward essentially keeping Cam under 30 attempts and if so, what are your thoughts on Smith/LaFell?
I think they may actually have figured out that their best chance is when he hands the ball off. Another sub 260 yard passing game and another win last week.Smith is a must start anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread