What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cat .gif thread...All cats, all the time, doing funny stuff (3 Viewers)

Cat scared the crap out of me. Not sure if she used up another life or not, but I almost had a heart attack.

Im getting her used to going driving with me. She seems to really enjoy it - just sits in my lap, or peeks out the window. But she still needs a minute to get used to the car. So, I am pulling out of my driveway and just as I'm about to hit the gas, and BOOM, she JUMPS OUT OF THE FREAKIN' WINDOW!!! Right into the road, then scoots into the neighbors yard. We take her out most days but she usually just chills in our yard, never has left. SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME.

Scared she's be hurt, and thank god no cars were coming. Took 15 min to get her out of the neighbor's yard and then we went shopping and to the beach to chill - oh, and to buy her an ID tag since her's is lost in the house somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cat scared the crap out of me. Not sure if she used up another life or not, but I almost had a heart attack.

Im getting her used to going driving with me. She seems to really enjoy it - just sits in my lap, or peeks out the window. But she still needs a minute to get used to the car. So, I am pulling out of my driveway and just as I'm about to hit the gas, and BOOM, she JUMPS OUT OF THE FREAKIN' WINDOW!!! Right into the road, then scoots into the neighbors yard. We take her out most days but she usually just chills in our yard, never has left. SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME.

Scared she's be hurt, and thank god no cars were coming. Took 15 min to get her out of the neighbor's yard and then we went shopping and to the beach to chill - oh, and to buy her an ID tag since her's is lost in the house somewhere.
W

T

F

Users who are viewing this thread