What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Championship IDP help (WHIR) (1 Viewer)

Jayded

Footballguy
Scoring : 

6 points for - TDs, Sacks, Interceptions
3 points for - Forced fumbles, Fumble recovery, Blocked kick (PAT, FG, Punt)
2 points for - Solo tackle, Tackles for loss, Pass Defended
1 point for - Hit on QB, Assisted tackle

So practical example is a sack really gets recorded as 9 points (6 for sack, 2 for tackle for loss, 1 point for hit on QB). It means the big defensive plays like sacks, fumbles, or interceptions really add up quickly. Haasan Reddick had 59 points a few weeks ago with his 5 sacks against the Giants.

I need 2 of the following and keep changing my mind:

• Krys Barnes (LB, GB) vs. Tennessee
  • Haason Reddick (LB, ARI) vs. San Francisco
  • Terez Hall (LB, NE) vs. Buffalo
  • Harold Landry (LB/DL, TEN) @ Green Bay
  • Logan Ryan (DB, NYG) @ Baltimore
  • David Long (LB, TEN) @ Green Bay
My thoughts

My gut reaction has been to play Logan Ryan as he's solid for 10+ weekly and with the Ravens' style of play could get me up to 10 tackles and 20+ points. I've flopped back and forth a lot on the LBs, sometimes thinking Barnes (but his volume scares me and he only seems to show well making that one big play), Reddick after the last few weeks but also he's questionable with a shoulder right now. Terez Hall is the new and interesting consideration here if Bentley sits on the Pats as he was all over the place against Miami and it's not the first week he's done that this year.

I currently lean to Logan Ryan and Haasan Reddick unless Reddick is hurt and then if I have to go third choice I'm stuck between the two Tennessee LBs, Harold Landry or David Long or waiting until Monday with Terez Hall and the risk that other NE LBers come back healthy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread