What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Charles Grant/NO (1 Viewer)

tkrull

Footballguy
I'm sure most already know this, but Charles Grant is officially unstartable. Watching the Sunday night game, he's rotating with Howard and W.Smith. When he is in there, he's not terribly active. Makes me wonder why he was ranked so high this week...

He was my #1 pick at DL. Last week I dumped him in a trade for Lofa Tatupu (who will be a spot starter at LB for me for the remainder of the year) and won't look back. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

if they get rid of Darren Howard in the offseason, I expect he'll be able to rebound. He still has solid value in dynasty leagues, but I agree he's been a major bust this year.

I had Grant/Kearney/Ellis in my rotation at DE for the past couple of years, and after last year I thought I was set at both DE spots coming into this year. As it is, DE is easily my weakest position this year & I need a big week next week just to make the playoffs.Huge disappointments....

And I thought I had a lemon on my hands with Robert Mathis, who's only a part-time player. Man, IDP is weird.

Will Smith looks to be the man on the NO d-line. Things could be worse... you could be a Kevin Williams owner too. :rant:

I don't trust his ranking in the Week 13 projections. He hasn't been Top 5 this year except for an exceptional Week 4. Don't see how he can do it in a part time role.

He was my #1 pick at DL. Last week I dumped him in a trade for Lofa Tatupu (who will be a spot starter at LB for me for the remainder of the year) and won't look back. Oh how the mighty have fallen.
Abso-freakin-lutely. And he was FBG's #1 man at DL. Has anyone put out an APB on this guy?

Very disappointed Grant owner as well.But if you're in a dynasty league don't give up on him yet. He'll be a great buy low candidate this offseason. Still young and I'd bet we hear that his toe and ankle injuries slowed him more than expected this year. Haven't seen enough games to tell this year, but he played a minimum of 3 out of 4 series when healthy last year. Against the Jets, he was in every other series at best.Darren Howard is working on a one year contract after signing the franchise tender of 8+ mil this year. If he goes, Grant is a great bet to recover his production.

I got burned twice over. Here I thought I was crafty getting grant again this year along with K. Williams. I'm in a dynasty league as well and intend to hold on to him for next year. As for Williams, I heard he came to camp fat and slow this year and hasn't made much of an effort to change that. I also have Suggs and he is a ? if I'm going to keep him or not...

Users who are viewing this thread