What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Charles Tillman... (1 Viewer)

Tillman has a back injury. I don't think it is serious but somthing thats been bothering him enough that he didn't practice all week.

The Bears have been talking about resting starters as they don't really need wins to help thier position in the playoffs.

I don't think Tillman will play this week. He is Q and a GTD. I am going to bench him and use someone else.

Tillman has a back injury. I don't think it is serious but somthing thats been bothering him enough that he didn't practice all week.

The Bears have been talking about resting starters as they don't really need wins to help thier position in the playoffs.

I don't think Tillman will play this week. He is Q and a GTD. I am going to bench him and use someone else.
Me too. I'll miss his big play ability. :)

Me too. I'll miss his big play ability. :ptts:
I'm also benching. The Bears have no reason to rush him into the game today anyhow. He'll rest.

Bench Tillman. He didn't even make the trip to Detroit.
Bears | Week 16 InactivesSun, 24 Dec 2006 08:51:49 -0800The Chicago Bears have declared CB Charles Tillman, DL Delbert Cowsette, FB J.D. Runnels, OT John Tait, QB Kyle Orton, LB Leon Joe, FS Nick Turnbull, FS Tyler Everett inactive for Week 16.

Users who are viewing this thread