What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Check in if you're staying home New Year's (1 Viewer)

Just finished Tropic Thunder (which I thought was brutal) and playing a little poker at Stars. Martini in hand.

Just finished a nap in front of the Chik-Fil-A Bowl. I am probably going to do something crazy like play Stratego with my 8 year old son next.

Maybe I'll watch a movie later, or do some Playstation. My wife is gonna go to a friend's house and have a few drinks.

watching espn to see if these guys can pull off their stunts and about to fire up pokerstars. Bentley> what is your id?

Just home from the hospital today with our new son....just looking for some/any sweet, sweet sleep.This is one New Years' Eve where I'll be ecstatic if I miss the ball drop because I fell asleep.
Awesome, congrats.Our little girl is 6 weeks old today. It gets better, hang in there. Happy New Year

At home watching 5 week old twins and having a couple of brews. Best new years ever. (not kidding).

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup...Was supposed to go the g/f's, but she is being a b*tch today
ugh. that doesn't sound goodwhy don't they have a new year's show for central time folks? I wonder if ESPN will go all the way through until Vegas New Years. :thumbup:
I'm west coast and ESPN is running this show for another hour, can't wait to see Robbie Maddison jump :hot:
Got another hour here in Central also. Truck jump is upcoming. Did they say that this guy has failed such a jump in the past? That could make for good TV.

ugh. that doesn't sound goodwhy don't they have a new year's show for central time folks? I wonder if ESPN will go all the way through until Vegas New Years. :thumbup:
I'm west coast and ESPN is running this show for another hour, can't wait to see Robbie Maddison jump :hot:
Got another hour here in Central also. Truck jump is upcoming. Did they say that this guy has failed such a jump in the past? That could make for good TV.
you done playing at stars? If not what is your id?and he has only landed it into boxes and he was supposed to do it last year but almost killed himself practicing.

At home with the family. Playing Wii with my son and drinking some good Bell's Oberon. Great night.

Going out for New Years Eve is so over rated.

you done playing at stars? If not what is your id?and he has only landed it into boxes and he was supposed to do it last year but almost killed himself practicing.
I'm finished with anything significant. Gin's kicking in. Playing .01/.02 NL and just registered for a 2+.20 tourney in 23 minutes.

Okay the finally brought out **** Clark from wherever the hell he stays now and it is beyond sad. He is slurring and fumbling his words in the first 10 seconds and it looks like you got in a fight because his front teeth are a freaking mess. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm finished with anything significant. Gin's kicking in. Playing .01/.02 NL and just registered for a 2+.20 tourney in 23 minutes.
so I can't donk around with you?

so I can't donk around with you?
bentleytx

"Thats nothing if you dont drive away"

:thumbup: I think that was awesome and he is acting like it was a disaster.

Checkin in'. New Year's is low on my list of holidays, mainly because I'd like to go out and do something but plans either never materialize or fall apart (again the case this year). Though I went out last year and it was underwhelming. Bored and ready to fire up the new xbox i just got on the new tv i got so I at least have that going for the evening!

HNY FBGs

-QG :football: <---- Coke as I don't do the booze thing

Okay the finally brought out **** Clark from wherever the hell he stays now and it is beyond sad. He is slurring and fumbling his words in the first 10 seconds and it looks like you got in a fight because his front teeth are a freaking mess. :football:
that was a tougher watch than I realized it would be. Time marching on sucks :( -QG

Checkin in. The ex is here hangin with the kids trying to ruin my new years. But hopefully i can get rid of him by midnight!!

Okay the finally brought out **** Clark from wherever the hell he stays now and it is beyond sad. He is slurring and fumbling his words in the first 10 seconds and it looks like you got in a fight because his front teeth are a freaking mess. :football:
that was a tougher watch than I realized it would be. Time marching on sucks :( -QG
They really have to stop with that. Someone has to tell **** it's over.

working til 11 :football: but have a bottle of arrogant ******* chillin in the refrigerator with my name on it. after that it is onto the pendleton whisky and whatever else i can find. :(

Users who are viewing this thread