What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Check in if you're staying home New Year's (1 Viewer)

Hey they actually got the ball synched up on time

And for god sakes don't ever show **** Clark getting romantic again. :football:

Happy New Year everyone!

I agree, the animations were awesome and hopefully will all be academic. I fear the dude who produced those graphics got a little too into his job :football:

-QG

Sitting on the couch with the O-girlfriend wondering why they keep showing **** Clark? I mean, I love him, but how awfully depressing is this? Holy heavens...

Okay the finally brought out **** Clark from wherever the hell he stays now and it is beyond sad. He is slurring and fumbling his words in the first 10 seconds and it looks like you got in a fight because his front teeth are a freaking mess. :(
:football:

Please please please take **** Clark off of here. This is so horrifyingly un-happy. What's the opposite of "celebration"? Mourning?

Sitting on the couch with the O-girlfriend wondering why they keep showing **** Clark? I mean, I love him, but how awfully depressing is this? Holy heavens...
Nothing against him, we all love the "eternal teenager" but it totally takes away from the fun of the countdown. It's time.

Nothing against him, we all love the "eternal teenager" but it totally takes away from the fun of the countdown. It's time.
It's like replaying the death of everyone we ever cared about at what is supposed to be the happiest and hopeful moment of the year. Maybe this just a ploy to motivate Average Joe."You know all that stuff you wanted to do? If you don't do it this year, you'll end up like **** faster than you think."

Please please please take **** Clark off of here. This is so horrifyingly un-happy. What's the opposite of "celebration"? Mourning?
Why are you watching that? There are two different channels with guys jumping over #### on motorcycles in Vegas. It's more entertaining.

I'm not so sure I'm with you guys. **** Clark is gonna pass at midnight one of these New Year's Eves. And, Joe Paterno is gonna die on the sidelines. Book it. Dude still looks early 50's.

Why are you watching that? There are two different channels with guys jumping over #### on motorcycles in Vegas. It's more entertaining.
Just switched to that, thanks for the heads-up GB.(I like the Jonas Brothers. There, I said it. And yes, my girlfriend is also horrified.)

:football: Just no need for him to be on anymore. He had a great run, but enoughs enough. Sail off into the susnet guy

You're telling me there's no station on cable that can put together a really good New Years show? Put together Metallica, Ozzy, some comedians, Aerosmith, AC/DC. even lesser bands in that style.

WTF. why is it always this crap? Lional Richie? c'mon.

Apparently in 2009 it is okay to say ####### and #### on ESPN :unsure:

By the way with a fiance like that I wouldn't need a damn bike

Last edited by a moderator:
That was nice :lmao:

Robbie Maddison you are the #$#$&%*#'in man! :lmao: :unsure:

Was way better than the one of FOX, though the Fox animations of the dude falling into the volcano were funnier.

-QG

Apparently in 2009 it is okay to say ####### and #### on ESPN :unsure: By the way with a fiance like that I wouldn't need a damn bike
Yeah. They were talking about whatever he was doing later tonight and I thought that the fiance was an obvious answer.Robby Knievel jump coming up soon on Fox for motorcycle jumping fans.

I fell asleep watching Wall E with my kids at about 8pm, and got up now.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The plan was dinner, then home in front of the TV with the SO to watch the ball drop. Somehow or other it morphed in to dinner, and three clubs to hear three bands. After reading this thread, glad it turned out how it did. Sound like watching **** would have been depressing.

prosopis said:
Pick said:
Haven't gone out for years. Sister and her fam come over. For some reason the tradition got started that they bring shrimp and those chik-fila nuggets. We hang out and none of us drink. Usually play some Sequence and Wii. Then we light off one firework and bang pans at midnight.
We used to do that bang pots and pans thing when I lived back east. We walked through the neighborhood doing it. One year we got back to the house missing an uncle. We went back out and we found him passed out in a snow bank with puke all over him. :lmao: :The best part was after we found him we went back to the house to get the camera for pics. :rolleyes: I think those pics are still in the family album.
:goodposting: It is fast becoming my favorite holiday.

May stay in, may head a few miles away to the bar my friend's at. Depends on how slick the roads seem to be.

Any motorcycles jumping into volcanoes tonight?!?

-QG

Yep. Keeping up the tradition. Sitting home and doing nothing again. But this time, I have a new little boy sleeping next to me. :goodposting:

Went to the Devils game tonight with a friend but got back before midnight. Honeymooners marathon looks good.

-QG

Watching movies with the kids and wife. Just watched "Sorcerer's Apprentice" and watching a little **** Clark. Big time snacks - all kids choices.

Small sausages with bbq/jelly sauce

Pizza rolls

Shrimp cocktail

Nacho cheese dip and chips

Chocolate coated pretzels

Couldn't enjoy it more.

It's too bad. My wife always goes to bed at 10 and I'm left up watching tv by myself. When I lived in Florida, I would always walk over to the beach and go for a walk. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread