What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Chicago Bears Thread*** A dynasty begins... (11 Viewers)

Olivier  (Olivia) Vernon has turned into such a terrible and emotionless  waste of money.

Get him the hell off of the field and put in anybody that would like to play football!!!!!

This is crucial here. Go down 10 this might be over. I don’t see any comebacks by Chase. 

No excuse for some of the dumb #### he does. Common sense stuff I’m talking about. 
I'll take the good with the bad right now. He's better than anything we've had in decades and we're still on track to win the division. 

I'll take the good with the bad right now. He's better than anything we've had in decades and we're still on track to win the division. 
That's what I thought about Trestman after year one. I'll withhold judgement just in case he decides to kick a 50 yard FG on second down in OT.

Bennie Fowler, who did nothing for us last year, just burned us there.  Jackson with the missed tackle.

Users who are viewing this thread