What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chris Ivory vs OAK (1 Viewer)

Darryl Talley

Footballguy
Is anyone starting Chris Ivory this week vs OAK?

OAK gave up 3 TD's to Murray and 145 combined yards to Murray/Dunbar last week.

Now a trip to MetLife again where they previously allowed 115 to Andre Brown.

Tough decision to start him. With nothing at QB, it will be another tough week to run. Amazingly he is at 4.5 or so ypc with no help from the passing game. Raiders D is not horrid.

Ivory has played pretty well this year after getting over the hamstring injuries, a lot better than most people realize. But the qb play is just awful, Simms might be just as bad as Geno. Very hard for me to start him.

Everything, aside from his talent is a huge question mark. His supporting cast is a joke, he's more prone to injury than most and how he'll be utilized can change on a weekly basis. In standard, you could indeed flex him but it's a rather risky move to be making during the playoffs.

Everything, aside from his talent is a huge question mark. His supporting cast is a joke, he's more prone to injury than most and how he'll be utilized can change on a weekly basis. In standard, you could indeed flex him but it's a rather risky move to be making during the playoffs.
Not being able to cleanly beat out a JAG like Bilal Powell definitely should raise some serious questions about his talent level, but YMMV.

In a PPR I have Gore facing Seattle who completely shut him down in week two and Gio who suddenly looks like an afterthought for Cincy. Then I have Ivory. I did think about it for a second, but the Jets are doing that thing where they completely implode in the most magnificent and comical way possible. I can't do that, not in the playoffs.

Users who are viewing this thread