What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CIN LB Odell Thurman knee injury (1 Viewer)

MallRat

Footballguy
From Fantasy Index News & Headlines:

Thurman injures knee, 8/16

Cincinnati Bengals rookie LB Odell Thurman limped off the field during Monday night's practice session after injuring his knee while tackling RB Chris Perry. An official prognosis in regard to Thurman is not yet available, however, he's still expected to miss several practices. Source: Dayton Daily News.
-MR

does this mean caleb miller will get reps at MLB? im interested to hear how he looks, still a solid prospect at MLB long term.

does this mean caleb miller will get reps at MLB? im interested to hear how he looks, still a solid prospect at MLB long term.
No, I dont ever see Miller at the middle spot, he is too small/fragile. He will be a career backup at Cincy. If Odell goes down at any time, I expect L. Johnson to slide over like he did last year or even Larry Stevens to step in his place. The coaches and even the players have raved about this guy all preseason.

No, I dont ever see Miller at the middle spot, he is too small/fragile. He will be a career backup at Cincy. If Odell goes down at any time, I expect L. Johnson to slide over like he did last year or even Larry Stevens to step in his place. The coaches and even the players have raved about this guy all preseason.
As far as Miller is concerned, I believe he is not healthy himself. Now that Pollack has signed I would imagine that L Johnson becomes the #1 backup at all three spots come week 1.Tom

Users who are viewing this thread