What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Odell Thurman reinstated (1 Viewer)

obxlegends

Footballguy
(KFFL) NFL commissioner Roger Goodell informed the Cincinnati Bengals Monday, April 21, LB Odell Thurman has been officially reinstated from a league-imposed suspension. Head coach Marvin Lewis said Thurman was added to the team's offseason roster.

Ok, where do we go from here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well see how things shake out in Cincy, but he's way too much of a risk for me. Even if he does stay clean and out of trouble, he hasn't played football for 2 years. When is the last time someone sat out 2 years and came back to play a high level?

Well see how things shake out in Cincy, but he's way too much of a risk for me. Even if he does stay clean and out of trouble, he hasn't played football for 2 years. When is the last time someone sat out 2 years and came back to play a high level?
Not sure anyone has spent two seasons out of football for reasons other than injury or suckitude before. That aside the risk is there as is the upside. Your roster requirements would determine whether the cost/risk/reward ratio is worthwhile or not.I don't think this will means that CIN will shy away from a LB in the draft - I just think they may wait until the 3rd or so to pick one up

:bag: Especially if it was Meth that he was on, I'd be shocked to see him able to come back physically. That stuff destroys you.This will be interesting to watch.

Bengals DE/SLB David Pollack has decided to retire.

Coach Marvin Lewis confirmed that Pollack is "headed to retirement." A 2005 first-round pick, Pollack fractured his C6 vertebrae two years ago. The Georgia alum wound up playing in 17 games with 29 tackles and four sacks.

Source: Cincinnati Enquirer

Users who are viewing this thread