What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cincinnati at Detroit (2 Viewers)

Fauria (after an earlier drop) remembers that he's allowed to catch a ball outside of the end zone.

Not a catch for Calvin.

Gets his right foot down twice, but the rules require "both" feet.

Long throw to Calvin being challenged.

My guess is it'll be taken back, as I think he only got one foot in before he was pushed out.

Plus he probably didn't "complete the process".

I'd predict that Green is poised for a huge game based on what I've seen so far, but he's already over 120 yards with a TD....

Last edited by a moderator:
Gresham apparently sent to the locker room after his costly penalty.

Not ejected, so it seems the coach is sitting him for at least the half.

Or he could come trotting back onto the field right after I finish typing that.

We'll see if he goes out there on the Bengals' next drive.

Stafford missed a TD three times that drive on overthrows

Detroit comes away with no points as the FG was blocked.

Lions got shafted on that blocked FG return. Cincinnati player threw the ball forward and not only did they not get called for it, they got a lot of extra yards. Would've been about a 20-30 yard swing. Schwartz walked over to the ref with the red flag but obviously you can't challenge an uncalled penalty.

On the other hand, getting a short FG blocked is typical pathetic Lions play and they very much deserve to lose this game because of it.

Horribly favorable spot for the Bengals. Dalton started his slide a full 2 yards shy of the first down line and they gave him the ball on the other side of it. Supposed to be down where he starts the slide.

Of course, Lions could have been flagged for unnecessary roughness.

Horribly favorable spot for the Bengals. Dalton started his slide a full 2 yards shy of the first down line and they gave him the ball on the other side of it. Supposed to be down where he starts the slide.

Of course, Lions could have been flagged for unnecessary roughness.
Lions benefit from the quarter break. They challenge the spot, and make Cincy punt.

and that is why dalton is one of the worst qbs in the league and the bengals will never win anything with him at qb.

Users who are viewing this thread