What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Clash Royale- New Time Waster (2 Viewers)

I'll be in Vegas this weekend with my wife for our anniversary. I may need to take extra bathroom breaks to play this. :nerd:

Guys are crushing it.  Get in a game now before they finish it.
I'm in a clan with my son who's a freshman and a bunch of his friends form school amongst other kids.  I'm sure I'm by far the oldest but I just play don't go on chat.  I was opening my clan chest at 3:00 today.  These 2 on 2s are so much fun.

Clan wars doesn't affect trophies or crowns, right?

They should leave this mode in all the time.
Yep.  I believe this will be an every other weekend thing with normal clan chests on the opposite weekends.

Last edited by a moderator:
so I looked up those players they all changed decks except one of them

Knight

mirror

gob barrel

zap

frost spirit

rage

skele

clone

2.1 elixir

most of his cards are low level too so with max tournament cards this could be a instant victory deck

so I looked up those players they all changed decks except one of them

Knight

mirror

gob barrel

zap

frost spirit

rage

skele

clone

2.1 elixir

most of his cards are low level too so with max tournament cards this could be a instant victory deck
Until they get hit with arrows. But it looked fun

Yo, I see some guys aren't active on FBGs. Any chance my kid and I can join. We are at 2300-2400 trophies. Level 8 and 9.

I'm loving the clan battles.  My deck goes well with some, but others not so much.  My deck has a Golem & knight.  I'm usually trying to use one of them as a shield for muskateer / ice wizard / spear gob.  I generally slow play, and I'm noticing this doesn't jive well with some of the faster hog decks.  My favorite thing g to do is drop the golem right before the ebarbs hit the tower, then turn that into an offensive.

Yo, I see some guys aren't active on FBGs. Any chance my kid and I can join. We are at 2300-2400 trophies. Level 8 and 9.
Just seeing this. Not sure who is not active. I would have a tough time booting two without them volunteering. I'll keep an eye on things  though

LAUNCH said:
Anyone up for a clan tourney?   Set it up by rank.  Do a best of 3 for each round?
This is very difficult the way they have friendlies set up these days. Take my deck as an example. I am decent enough in the ladder. If I see a nado executioner I can sometimes beat it, but sometimes not. In a friendly when cards are capped, there is no way I can beat it. Especially if its @Spin with his electro thrown in there. So I would have to change decks. 

Regardless, I would be in just to have some fun

I like this. A suggestion for coordinating decks; how about the requesting player always be the anti-tank deck, and the joining player always be the anti-swarm deck. That way, there's no duplication.
2v2 is not capped so you have to see who has the higher level cards

pretty fun game play but man the hog is OP. That and I echo EY, so worried about D that it's usually my equally offensively blinded random that pulls out the W. 

Several youtube channels said the hog, mega knight, and 1-2 others, was not gonna be in TD mode. Not sure if they just left them in for practice week, or if the youtubers were mislead. 

Also, there's no more helpless feeling than when you see some puny troop high-stepping down the sideline and I don't have the elixir to stop them. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread