What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CNN Ratings Continue Free Fall (1 Viewer)

Quite an interesting quote there.  What would be a logical link between CNN and the Jan 6th committee?
You don't understand.  Propping up a governor, who used to employ your side piece, by letting his brother give him friendly air time while he sends nursing home patients to their death is an essential part of our democracy.  If we cancel people who engage in nepotism and sexual misconduct this way, can we really say that we're any better than China?  

Man, if that reads the way I think it does that is creepy and would be the perfect example of what the mainstream media has become.
Yeah like Trump not talking to his chiefs of staff but instead Sean Hannity during the riots.  It’s ####### terrifying. Nobody should be that close to the media.  

You nailed it in my opinion. If CNN was crushing it, they would let this slide. This was a free out by the ownership and they played it. 

Big fail by Zucker though. If everyone already knew, this was him being lazy or just flat out disregarding the rules that got him. 

Bizarre rules to begin with.

A 56 year old single man dating a 49 year old single woman. Who cares that they work together?

Great segment today on State of the Union between Tapper, Murkowski and Manchin.  Kind of discussion you can't see on Fox and the like.

Don't feel like starting a new thread so this goes here.  Chris Cuomo will be returning to prime time, on Newsnation.  I've never watched this channel but apparently it used to be WGN America and changed it's name last year to expand it's news focus.  Apparently credibility isn't a requirement to work in their news division. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/chris-cuomo-joins-newsnation-in-prime-time
It’s actually a very good channel. I don’t like this move though.  I liked that it is independent, bringing in Cuomo changes the direction of the channel.  

D-Lemon demoted from his Prime Time solo gig to the Morning Show on CNN.

Chickens are coming home to roost on CNN.
I don't know about the rest of you, but I hope this shift to the center they're trying works. I liked 2014 CNN and want it back. 2022 CNN was still the better than MSN and FOX, but wasn't as good as it could've been imo.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I hope this shift to the center they're trying works. I liked 2014 CNN and want it back. 2022 CNN was still the better than MSN and FOX, but wasn't as good as it could've been imo.
CNN was great in the days of Bernard Shaw and then they also had CNN Sports at 11:30 with Fred Hickman and Nick Charles I hope I don't age myself. :-)

CNN was great in the days of Bernard Shaw and then they also had CNN Sports at 11:30 with Fred Hickman and Nick Charles I hope I don't age myself. :-)
Remember the CNNSI Channel that went after ESPN? Oh for the days of Van Earl Wright.

Jen Psaki may have held out a little longer if she knew they weee going to clean house like this. When does her show start at msnbc?

Rumors circling that Jim Acosta is about to be shown the door.

You really hate to see it.
CNN is in ratings hell right now. Tapper had Biden on and still ended up in last place.

Jake Tapper’s debut as host of his CNN primetime show flopped — which featured an exclusive interview with President Biden — Tapper failed to crack a million viewers and ended up in last place among the Big Three cable news networks.

CNN is in ratings hell right now. Tapper had Biden on and still ended up in last place.

Jake Tapper’s debut as host of his CNN primetime show flopped — which featured an exclusive interview with President Biden — Tapper failed to crack a million viewers and ended up in last place among the Big Three cable news networks.
Was that the interview where Biden dropped his answer cards and Jake picked them up for him?

Its embarrassing what they are trying to pass off as journalism. Everyone sees it.

Was that the interview where Biden dropped his answer cards and Jake picked them up for him?

Its embarrassing what they are trying to pass off as journalism. Everyone sees it.

Yes,

Users who are viewing this thread