What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Colts at Jags** (+3) (45) (1 Viewer)

Pay attention here,I seldom feel as strongly about a game as I do this one. I deposited more money in my online account just for this game.
Take The Jags straight up,no need for the points:

Jaguars- 27
Colts- 20
:thumbup:

Love a prediction with conviction

Pay attention here,I seldom feel as strongly about a game as I do this one. I deposited more money in my online account just for this game.

Jaguars- 27
Colts- 20
Even with Pittman out, the Colts have some revenge in store for the Jags because they knocked them out of the playoffs last year.

.....then again it's Frank Reich we're talking about. Someone who can't get the Colts up for the first game of the year (never has won first game with the Colts) or to win one of two last year between the Raiders and Jags to make the playoffs. I don't think Reich knows how to motivate players.

always nice to see the most storied franchise in the nfl doing well against Indy take that to the bank brohans

its hard to believe e that jax will get yet another amazing qb like lawrence to add to its historic list of greats some teams just always have the luck take that to the bank bromigos

when you try to stop jax you are trying to stop history cant be done take that to the bank bromigos

unreal that the Colts have the ball at the 4 and don’t give it to Taylor once when they NEED to score. Horrendous play calling…and now it’s 3rd and 22. Can’t make it up

9 rushes for Talyor in a game their #1 WR is out of. Abysmal play-calling. That's how you outsmart yourself into a L.

Jaguars- 27
Colts- 20
Great call! But man you overrated the colts by a lot 😉

Users who are viewing this thread