What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Colts @ Raiders - Week 8 Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Good to see him have a good season. He reminded me of Kellen Winslow Jr (pre Vaseline in a parking lot)  with his attitude too often. He seems to have found a home in Indy.
LOL, wasn't that while he was shopping at target?
Ebron is really talented, has great measurables, good hands, and fights for balls. It's a tough situation given Doyle's presence, but that's the NFL today -- teams aren't just satisfied with one passing TE, but seem to want two where they can. Whole league is going committee at multiple positions.

Get a dictionary; watch the game.

If you don't think the statement "Doug Martin is not good" is exaggeration and overstatement -- in context with a game where he's moving piles, looking quick, and already amassed 71 yards off 12 carries, then we can agree to disagree and I'll keep my own opinion on your interpretation of the English language and football acumen to myself.

If you think overall Martin isn't a good back NFL wise overall, absolutely entitled to that opinion. He's got a lot to prove. Without context, though, gotta take a statement at the face value it's offered at.

Again, let's move on. Not worth the time.
I posted that after he fumbled at the goal line doing a bad attempt at jumping over the pile.

That was the context.  Moving on... 

Cheers Tom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Carr is looking good today. He's not playing against a top shelf defense but he's looking comfortable with the offense and its no-name cast.

FWIW, I haven't seen Hilton doubled this half -- he's usually on man on man split wide left or slot, they are just not calling his number and going to multiple rotating receivers, and the ground game is working especially well for both Mack and Hines.

Trips left, Mack up the middle, crosses the stripe for a TD. Really costly turnover for the SIlver and Black.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was overly optimistic to think Oakland could play an entire game of high level, well disciplined, football. 3+ quarters was a really good run though. 

It was overly optimistic to think Oakland could play an entire game of high level, well disciplined, football. 3+ quarters was a really good run though. 
They routinely bleed points and give up penalties and big plays in the 3rd quarter. Think they said they were -51 this year in either the last half or last quarter this year.

2 minute warning, more than enough time for the Raiders to put themselves in a solid position to continue to compete with the Giants for the #1 pick in the 2019 draft.

Users who are viewing this thread