What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Corey Dillon (1 Viewer)

Garts

Footballguy
I know he's hurt, but he looks BAD out there. No speed, no acceleration and little power. Faulk looks 10X better out there.Dillon may have 1 decent season left if that.

I know he's hurt, but he looks BAD out there. No speed, no acceleration and little power. Faulk looks 10X better out there.

Dillon may have 1 decent season left if that.
You're saying he isn't?

Faulk looks great. But he is running on mostly passing downs and creasing the defense. The Pats are using Dillon sparingly against Jax because they know they cant run against those DT's. I think Dillon looks ok for what they are asking him to do. They will need him much more next week if they end up playing Indy.

Faulk looks great. But he is running on mostly passing downs and creasing the defense. The Pats are using Dillon sparingly against Jax because they know they cant run against those DT's. I think Dillon looks ok for what they are asking him to do. They will need him much more next week if they end up playing Indy.
Good point about the DT's for the Jags. They are beastly in there. But Dillon seems to lack the burst he had last year.

He's got injuries to both legs. Tough to burst on that. I think the injuries have been a lot worse than reported. (no big surprise there)

He's got injuries to both legs. Tough to burst on that. I think the injuries have been a lot worse than reported. (no big surprise there)
Then why is he in there in a game that appears over??!!??

Yeah, it was tough to tell who was playing slower, Taylor or Dillon. Both seem to be wearing down from the mileage. The Jags should throw their money at Edge James and let Taylor walk.

This week Dillon said his body has never felt so good .It s not the injuries he has nt played good from game one ( he was nt injured in game one )

I liked the Pass Evans combo. I esp liked Evans on shorter runs and Pass' receiving threat. I didn't feel Jags needed to worry about the run at all yesterday. Do you think BB sprinkles them in at all during the playoffs?

This week Dillon said his body has never felt so good .It s not the injuries he has nt played good from game one ( he was nt injured in game one )
he's not a thoroughbred anymore. He needs to realize that and adjust his game some. He can run thru people and stick his head down but he still tries to outrun em' and throw some moves which look like they're in slow motion. Alot of older RBs have ditched the moves in their older years, he' gotta accept that.

Yeah, it was tough to tell who was playing slower, Taylor or Dillon. Both seem to be wearing down from the mileage. The Jags should throw their money at Edge James and let Taylor walk.
Pats were coming up the middle with rushing OLB Brown playing ILB. Most teams would run outside then. I didn't feel like they did this much. I could have missed it as I kept flipping back to the game but....

Pats were coming up the middle with rushing OLB Brown playing ILB. Most teams would run outside then. I didn't feel like they did this much. I could have missed it as I kept flipping back to the game but....
The one or two times I saw it tried, it wasn't even close. Didn't look like Dillon OR Faulk had the speed to get out there in time.

Dillon said a lot of things this week, especially when he blew a gasket on some schmuck reporter asking the same questions as the previous guy. Overall bad year for him.

Just thinking here...If Houston opts for Bush with the first pick, DD would be relegated to RBBC. Could you imagine what DD would do in a Pats uniform, especially in light of his pass-catching skills. When does DD become a free agent? Anyone know?

:no: and watch the same thing happen to edge in a year?

Users who are viewing this thread