What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cowboys Fans Week 17 Support Group (1 Viewer)

Billy Cundiff should be shot retroactively before he had the chance to #### up that kick against Denver.

As a KC guy we could still use a Dallas W, so we get the 19th pick and you guys get 20th...we both may be looking WR or DB in the draft and I am thinking Santonio Holmes or Michael Huff would look nice in KC rather than Dallas.

As a KC guy we could still use a Dallas W, so we get the 19th pick and you guys get 20th...we both may be looking WR or DB in the draft and I am thinking Santonio Holmes or Michael Huff would look nice in KC rather than Dallas.
Sure thing, man. I'm sure they'll work on it to help you out.

Hopefully, Dallas goes out and plays like they should have played all year and cheers us up a little for the offseason. Cause, right now, I'm ####in' pissed!!! :hot:

Sure thing, man. I'm sure they'll work on it to help you out.
:lmao:

As an Eagles fan the season was very disappointing but I must admit knowing that the Eagles loss this week screwed the Cowboys made me feel a little better.

Billy Cundiff should be shot retroactively before he had the chance to #### up that kick against Denver.
1. Dallas scored a cheap TD in that game when their defender recovered a fumble while out ouf bounds. 2. Had Cundiff made that kick, that does not automatically mean that the Cowboys would have won. The remainder of the game would have played out completely differently than it actually did.

3. Have a nice offseason. :)

:clyde:

Crap effort by the Falcons.Good effort by the Eagles, except their backup QBs are dog####.Pisspoor effort by the Cowboys. I'm disgusted right now, and at how this team choked throughout the second half of the season. They need some big changes at the offensive line and a QB for the future, cuz Bledsoe has little left in the tank. Hope Parcells isn't too dejected to quit, we need him back next year to keep this ship steered in the right direction.

Crap effort by the Falcons.

Good effort by the Eagles, except their backup QBs are dog####.

Pisspoor effort by the Cowboys. I'm disgusted right now, and at how this team choked throughout the second half of the season. They need some big changes at the offensive line and a QB for the future, cuz Bledsoe has little left in the tank. Hope Parcells isn't too dejected to quit, we need him back next year to keep this ship steered in the right direction.
Glad to hear people aren't writing off Parcell's. Please tell me you other Cowboys fans agree that Sean Payton is one of the worst offensive coordinators in the NFL? HE has killed us a few times. The Cowboys need:

1. A bookend tackle that will be there for ten years...ala Pace, Walters, etc. Flozell isn't the greatest tackle on earth but he is a good and would be better if the other side had a stud. I think they will probably draft a tackle this year but Pettiti was a rookie and he was murdered all season. Oh and speaking of that, fire Torrin tucker. Fire him and dont ever let him set foot in Texas again. :hot:

2. A kicker. Not just any kicker. A pro bowl, gauranteed money kicker. Open that wallet Jerry and get us a big name kicker. No more Cundiff's or Suishiam or Cortez type guys. :bag: Get us a big name, big leg.

3. A real cover safety. Keith Davis is a nice player, great for nickel defense or special teams but we need a real cover safety. A REAL COVER SAFETY! Roy Williams is my favorite player in the NFL but he couldn't cover a bed with a blanket. Get us a real cover safety so he can play up at the line.

4. Get rid of Sean Payton and bring in a real offensive coordinator. After the Giants took away his play calling, they went to the super bowl. That should tell you something. I beleive Norv Turner will be looking for work soon.......

5. I want to see more of Drew Henson in the preseason. What is this guy doing? Is he a prospect for the future? Is he ever going to be able to carry this team? Why is Tony Romo beating this guy out? Do something with him or release him and be done with it. He should have been in Europe last season. If he isn't the guy then go out and get us a future QB. Bledsoe is fine for one more year but that is it. He killed us several times this year with his poor decision making. What happens if he gets hurt? Romo? Henson? Better figure that out pretty quick.

I cant beleive we lost to the Redskins twice in one season. :wall: Nothing hurts worse than that in my opinion. :yucky:

As an Eagles fan the season was very disappointing but I must admit knowing that the Eagles loss this week screwed the Cowboys made me feel a little better.
Yeah but it helped the Redskins. Surely you dont hate the Cowboys worse than the Redskins....... :eek: I hate the Redskins far worse than the Giants or Eagles. I actually like the Eagles, Andy Reid and McNabb. I hate Eagles fans of course but I respect the team. I would much rather have seen the Eagles in the playoffs before the Redskins.

Code:
I did enjoy seeing the Eagles back at the bottom of our division where they belong.

Crap effort by the Falcons.

Good effort by the Eagles, except their backup QBs are dog####.

Pisspoor effort by the Cowboys. I'm disgusted right now, and at how this team choked throughout the second half of the season. They need some big changes at the offensive line and a QB for the future, cuz Bledsoe has little left in the tank. Hope Parcells isn't too dejected to quit, we need him back next year to keep this ship steered in the right direction.
Glad to hear people aren't writing off Parcell's. Please tell me you other Cowboys fans agree that Sean Payton is one of the worst offensive coordinators in the NFL? HE has killed us a few times. The Cowboys need:

1. A bookend tackle that will be there for ten years...ala Pace, Walters, etc. Flozell isn't the greatest tackle on earth but he is a good and would be better if the other side had a stud. I think they will probably draft a tackle this year but Pettiti was a rookie and he was murdered all season. Oh and speaking of that, fire Torrin tucker. Fire him and dont ever let him set foot in Texas again. :hot:

2. A kicker. Not just any kicker. A pro bowl, gauranteed money kicker. Open that wallet Jerry and get us a big name kicker. No more Cundiff's or Suishiam or Cortez type guys. :bag: Get us a big name, big leg.

3. A real cover safety. Keith Davis is a nice player, great for nickel defense or special teams but we need a real cover safety. A REAL COVER SAFETY! Roy Williams is my favorite player in the NFL but he couldn't cover a bed with a blanket. Get us a real cover safety so he can play up at the line.

4. Get rid of Sean Payton and bring in a real offensive coordinator. After the Giants took away his play calling, they went to the super bowl. That should tell you something. I beleive Norv Turner will be looking for work soon.......

5. I want to see more of Drew Henson in the preseason. What is this guy doing? Is he a prospect for the future? Is he ever going to be able to carry this team? Why is Tony Romo beating this guy out? Do something with him or release him and be done with it. He should have been in Europe last season. If he isn't the guy then go out and get us a future QB. Bledsoe is fine for one more year but that is it. He killed us several times this year with his poor decision making. What happens if he gets hurt? Romo? Henson? Better figure that out pretty quick.

I cant beleive we lost to the Redskins twice in one season. :wall: Nothing hurts worse than that in my opinion. :yucky:
:goodposting: I also want to see what Dallas is going to do with Henson. Play him or get rid of him. I'm just disappointed with the prospects of next year being another "building year" because this team had the talent to get to the playoffs this year, they just flat out tanked and underachieved.

lets get marcus mcneil in herebig old RTwe can go ILB or S in the second round..sure we have a need for a wr but i think crayton will step up next year.

As a Redskin fan it's also a bit hard to believe after all the consecutive victories the Cowboys had against the Skins. You guys owned us for quite awhile. Which makes knocking you out of the playoffs more enjoyable this year. :) Dallsa seems old. Bledsoe, Keyshawn, Glenn, ---- none of them are going to be any better next year.

Dallas certainly had its chances this year. But they don't deserve the playoffs with that Oline and kicker. The D is playoff caliber. It will be better next year.Bledsoe is not the problem. JJ is not the problem. Keyshawn is not the problem. Glenn is not the problem. Parcells is not the problem. Tucker, Allen, Johnson, Rivera, Petitti, Gurode, Shuisham, Cortez, and Cundiff are the problems.How much cap room do we have?

Dallas certainly had its chances this year. But they don't deserve the playoffs with that Oline and kicker. The D is playoff caliber. It will be better next year.

Bledsoe is not the problem. JJ is not the problem. Keyshawn is not the problem. Glenn is not the problem. Parcells is not the problem.

Tucker, Allen, Johnson, Rivera, Petitti, Gurode, Shuisham, Cortez, and Cundiff are the problems.

How much cap room do we have?
A fair amount from what I remember. However we need to resign Whitten.I expect us to sign a big name kicker (Vanderfag or Vinateiri), also we sign 1 O-line guy. Hopefully a C or RT.

I fully expect us to draft O-line with our first pick.

A LB would be great too.

Users who are viewing this thread