What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cowher's Who Dey gets a big "so what" (1 Viewer)

Let me just say that I respect the Steelers and what they accomplished. I don't believe that Palmer's injury nor bad officiating takes anything away from their Super Bowl victory. They earned it all.

But, I'm still tired of their fans.

I just love reading the comedy by the usual suspects in this thread. :lmao:
Your :lmao: to humorous comments ratio is the highest I've seen. Did you set that up to appear automatically at the end of every post or do you actually think that what you're saying is funny?
What's funny is watching the usual suspects still responding to comments about the Super Bowl. Heck, my last post reeled in two of you.I do enjoy how the comments have evolved to that only Steeler fans know anything about football officiating. Those are gold!

Thanks guys! :thumbup:

I just love reading the comedy by the usual suspects in this thread. :lmao:
Your :lmao: to humorous comments ratio is the highest I've seen. Did you set that up to appear automatically at the end of every post or do you actually think that what you're saying is funny?
What's funny is watching the usual suspects still responding to comments about the Super Bowl. Heck, my last post reeled in two of you.I do enjoy how the comments have evolved to that only Steeler fans know anything about football officiating. Those are gold!

Thanks guys! :thumbup:
You're cherry picking the posts if you that's what you really believe. Steeler fans are not the only ones pointing out that a receiver touching the pylon with his second foot does not equate to touching down in bounds. Same for offsetting penalties allowing the play to stand. There are people who either don't know the rules or don't know how to apply the rules. But hey, whatever makes you happy. :shrug:

Let me just say that I respect the Steelers and what they accomplished.  I don't believe that Palmer's injury nor bad officiating takes anything away from their Super Bowl victory.  They earned it all.

But, I'm still tired of their fans.
Agreed. 100%Edit: Just let this thread freaking die already.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread