What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cross-Platform Cheatsheet Generator (BETA) (1 Viewer)

David Dodds

Administrator
http://subscribers.footballguys.com/2010/p...umdownload9.php

Note: This application is in a very early stage of beta testing. We know it's not really ready for full release. But that said, many people with Macs need something since Apple's version of Excel now doesn't even support Macros to allow the VBD Excel App to function properly. And with drafts happening now, we decided to release this before it's really ready to go. Hopefully you can appreciate where we are going with this product.

Known issues:

The Top 200 uses static VBD so it incorrectly places the kickers and defenses. They should not be drafted this high.

Clicking the auction button messes with the cheatsheet. Auction values are not currently supported.

A lot of the Draft Dominator function (recording picks, best value calculations, etc) are all still in development.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent.

It'd also be cool to be able to save settings.

Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
We wondered too ditka. Lots of our guys use Macs for the DD but they have to use the software that allows macs to run PC programs and that's kind of a hassle. We still have a good ways to go on this but Bruce and David have done a great job at least getting a start going. We know it'll take some work to get right. But we're started at least.

J

We wondered too ditka. Lots of our guys use Macs for the DD but they have to use the software that allows macs to run PC programs and that's kind of a hassle. We still have a good ways to go on this but Bruce and David have done a great job at least getting a start going. We know it'll take some work to get right. But we're started at least.J
I surely didn't see this coming, especially after David and yourself said nothing was in the works in that 30 question article. The fact you guys are putting this out speaks volumes. Many thanks to your team. :bigthumbsup:

Works well for me. I would add blocked kicks to the Defensive scoring and maybe allow the DST points allowed scoring to be adjustable.

I'm curious as to what's stopping you guys from making an online version of DD? You could support PCs, Macs, iPhones, etc. all in one fell swoop.

Users who are viewing this thread