What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Daily crusher (1 Viewer)

I am assuming it is because of have no data to go off yet, but it seems to be spitting out the same lineups no matter if I have it on GPP or Double up or 50/50. I am not sure if I am not doing something right or if it is for that reason.

I am assuming it is because of have no data to go off yet, but it seems to be spitting out the same lineups no matter if I have it on GPP or Double up or 50/50. I am not sure if I am not doing something right or if it is for that reason.
It'll do different lineups, but it depends on where you set the target finish percentile slider.

Question on the APP. Sorry if I'm just dense and missed it.

Is there an easy way to assign multiple different types of games to a single lineup? For example, I use each of my "cash" lineups in cheap doubles, triples, and a single quint. I can't figure out how to assign my exposure across those 3 contest types without have to create a new lineup for each.

Love the app though I have to "borrow" my wife's ipad ...

I am having trouble setting up anything but the Thursday - Sunday schedule. When I hit the drop down to reset for Sun-Monday it always fills in my first game and brings up Thursday players I can't use.

Anyone know what I am likely doing wrong?

TIA

Everyone is playing in the UK this week on FanDuel.

Except Jets vs. Colts...unknown time/location.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't even submit a damn comment for help. I do IT for a living and I sure do hope things are getting escalated. This is a great app when it works. With the drop downs and games not categorized correctly, this app is unusable in my opinion.

Outside of the current weeks' game issues:

Restoring purchases generates a timeout error during the process

Comments section doesn't allow for a scroll bar and hangs on sending

Not all your lineups reveal themselves when you select analyze

Anything else?

Tech issue:

App worked great for me last week. Not working this week.

When trying to create lineup it hangs up on "Downloading IAP information..."

Samsung Note 4, I have "Require authentication for purchases" set to NEVER

Thoughts????

I find the app often gets confused and no longer will display a player to select. I literally have to shut the entire app down to get it to work again.

Tech issue:

App worked great for me last week. Not working this week.

When trying to create lineup it hangs up on "Downloading IAP information..."

Samsung Note 4, I have "Require authentication for purchases" set to NEVER

Thoughts????
Same here which is a shame because I really appreciated the app.

Android downloading IAP issue is sorted.

Week 2 scheduling issues are also sorted. Just force a full data update from More => Update data then force close and restart the app.

Thanks guys!

Still hangs for me. Just says "Downloading IAP information." I updated data and force quit the app. No dice.

On Nexus 5.

just deleted and re-downloaded. now it actually opens up a new week 2 lineup but when I chose Sunday thru Monday it only brings up Monday night players. pretty glitchy(on android).

Deleted, downloaded again...still not showing teams and players properly for week 2. No chance I'd pay for it weekly without it working right. It really should be a FBG sub perk.

Loved it last week though.

Week 2 scheduling issues are also sorted. Just force a full data update from More => Update data then force close and restart the app.

Thanks guys!
You guys really need to get this fixed before you start charging for the app next week. The average user isn't going to know they need to do this.

Ok, I am not sure how to say this without sounding degrading so I am just going to come out and say it. This app seems nice, but it just seems like a glorified version of the interactive value chart. I seem to be getting the same lineups on both. Maybe a video on tips for using this like you guys did with the mobile draft dominator would be a good thing.

Ok, I am not sure how to say this without sounding degrading so I am just going to come out and say it. This app seems nice, but it just seems like a glorified version of the interactive value chart. I seem to be getting the same lineups on both. Maybe a video on tips for using this like you guys did with the mobile draft dominator would be a good thing.
I agree but it's incredibly useful to be able to build and save lineups from my phone via app rather than try to visit the website from my phone or *gasp* use a desktop. For me, the convenience will make it worth it.

Thanks guys!
You guys really need to get this fixed before you start charging for the app next week. The average user isn't going to know they need to do this.
Yes of course. We know that. The app will be free in week 3 too.

@Snellman: we will absolutely be doing that kind of content in October. Main differences:

- can optimise to GPP or heads up, or anywhere in between

- can modify player pts/projections

- completion algorithm can complete to multiple lineups at a time

- you can more easily exclude whole matchups/teams/players

- more detailed player research including distribution charts

- lineup analysis including distribution projections, stacks and clashes analysis, lineup uniqueness analysis

- lineup manager allowing you to compare multiple lineups and view player $ exposure across all lineups

The interactive value charts are awesome. So of course they're the starting point for the app. But there's a ton of stuff built on top of it in this app.

Thanks guys!

@Snellman: we will absolutely be doing that kind of content in October. Main differences:

- lineup analysis including distribution projections, stacks and clashes analysis, lineup uniqueness analysis

- lineup manager allowing you to compare multiple lineups and view player $ exposure across all lineups

The interactive value charts are awesome. So of course they're the starting point for the app. But there's a ton of stuff built on top of it in this app.
I keep seeing the ability for this, but I keep getting one lineup. Is this for multiple lineups I have started or how do we go about doing this?

I also still don't get the heads up vs GPP ability either. I start a lineup on a heads up and then click the complete and save it, then go start a GPP lineup with the same couple of players I started the heads up with I get the same lineup when I click complete. Maybe I am not doing something right or I am looking at it wrong, but I am not seeing a difference.

I don't want to sound like I am bashing because I would really like to be able to use this the optimal way. I will wait for the video to come out and try to keep tinkering in the mean time.

Thanks guys!
Awesome! Doing this worked for me on my iPhone. Thank you! Like the other guys in this forum, we really like the app and we're not trying to be a pain in the butt. We're all just very excited about it and want to use a working version of it each week. Thank you!

snellman said:

Thanks guys!

I keep seeing the ability for this, but I keep getting one lineup. Is this for multiple lineups I have started or how do we go about doing this?

I also still don't get the heads up vs GPP ability either. I start a lineup on a heads up and then click the complete and save it, then go start a GPP lineup with the same couple of players I started the heads up with I get the same lineup when I click complete. Maybe I am not doing something right or I am looking at it wrong, but I am not seeing a difference.

I don't want to sound like I am bashing because I would really like to be able to use this the optimal way. I will wait for the video to come out and try to keep tinkering in the mean time.
I'm using the iOS version and it works great. Slightly different lineups based on the threshold needed. Are you sliding the bar up from 50% to 0.01%?

2 things I've encountered, one of which may well be user error:

1. I can't get the "complete" feature to generate multiple lineups. This is the one that is quite possibly user error.

2. The filters don't work when I attempt to analyze my lineups collectively. I've tried to filter by time and contest type, to no avail.

1 thing I would like to request as you move forward:

Can you enable a single lineup to have multiple contest types assigned to it? Right now I'm having to clone, say, my "Foles Cash" ineup and call it "Foles 3x" if I want to track my exposure on that lineup in triple-ups. Since I use my "cash" lineups in double-ups, triple-ups, and quintuple-ups my lineups page becomes horribly unwieldy even with just 3 cash lineups and a few GPP lineups as each cash lineup becomes 3 separate lineup entries.

I keep getting a notification that I can download the new version, but every time I click the button it just goes to a blank screen. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and I still have v1.01. There is NOTHING I can do to get v1.2 to install on my iPhone 6. I even tried downloading it to my computer from the iTunes store and syncing it to my phone. No luck.

Has anyone had any luck updating to the new version?

Are you sure that you still have ver. 1.01? Even though I updated the app to ver 1.2 I still get the "New Version" available popup every time I open the app.

This works great on my samsung s6 edge. I cannot get it to work on my Lenovo Yoga Tab 2. It says it has the latest update, Android 5.0.1. As soon as I run the app, it crashes and says, "Unfortunately FBGDaily has stopped." There was an earlier reference to an "android tablet version." I only saw one android download. Did I get the wrong one?

I find it odd that the projected points in the Crusher app do not match any of the columns of projected points on the IVT page.
That is because they base it off the average of the 3 in the crusher app. You can change the % of the weight. The H-value is also factored into it.

Am really impressed with this app for Draft Kings and FanDuel. When you go to Fantasy Aces, the "salary pro" feature really drags it down and the time it takes makes it not really worth it. But I'll be intrigued with it and would be tempted to pay for it a couple of times to see if it helps.

Am really impressed with this app for Draft Kings and FanDuel. When you go to Fantasy Aces, the "salary pro" feature really drags it down and the time it takes makes it not really worth it. But I'll be intrigued with it and would be tempted to pay for it a couple of times to see if it helps.
Lock more players in and it should run faster! Salary Pro is just a more complicated problem; any solution is just going to take longer to run!

This works great on my samsung s6 edge. I cannot get it to work on my Lenovo Yoga Tab 2. It says it has the latest update, Android 5.0.1. As soon as I run the app, it crashes and says, "Unfortunately FBGDaily has stopped." There was an earlier reference to an "android tablet version." I only saw one android download. Did I get the wrong one?
can anyone help me with this? Is it because this tablet processor is x86 that the app won't work?

A little help please????
Open this link on mobile If you are on android:

http://footballguys.com/footballguys-crusher-mobile.php
Nothing happens. Is it even available for Android? Nexus 5 and it does nothing.

I changed my settings to allow downloads for outside sources and nothing, it just sits there.
Help?
We are trying more and more to do our support over email. It's much harder to get the info we need to help you and to know you need help on the forums. mobileapps@footballguys.com

Are you clicking the download for android button on that page? Have you checked the downloads directory on your device?

can anyone help me with this? Is it because this tablet processor is x86 that the app won't work?
Most android devices are armv6/7. The download currently only supports these devices. We can do x86 builds and we will be uploading these also in the future; just not right now I'm afraid.

Most android devices are armv6/7. The download currently only supports these devices. We can do x86 builds and we will be uploading these also in the future; just not right now I'm afraid.
good to know. I was not aware of this when I bought mine. Thankfully Best Buy said I can bring it back.

I ROCKED WEEK 2 WITH THIS APP!

I know it's only week 2 but any feedback on the effectiveness of this app? I tried it week one on my Samsung phone and it was very slow. It was taking hours to complete one lineup with about 4 or 5 locked players.I don't have a tablet. Maybe I don't get it.

My question is: With something this computationally intensive, why make it available only on mobile devices? Wouldn't a PC be the way to go for the most power? I am assuming the algorithm is run client side.

I know it's only week 2 but any feedback on the effectiveness of this app? I tried it week one on my Samsung phone and it was very slow. It was taking hours to complete one lineup with about 4 or 5 locked players.I don't have a tablet. Maybe I don't get it.

My question is: With something this computationally intensive, why make it available only on mobile devices? Wouldn't a PC be the way to go for the most power? I am assuming the algorithm is run client side.
I created 5 different cash game lineups with the app for DK this week and entered them into 37 contests (double-ups and 50/50s). Every one of them cashed. Without the app there's no way that happens for me.

Now if only I could get it to upgrade to v1.2 on my iPhone and iPad.

Substantively I think it's great. You can really drill down on options for lineups you might not have considered. I don't find it to be an alternative to doing my own work, but it's really pretty robust in terms of what it can do.

My knock on it right now is that's unwieldy for managing your lineups once you create them. I can't get the filters to work properly to analyze my exposure. I also end up with a bajillion "lineups" since I can't assign a single lineup to multiple types of contests without cloning it, so I end up with the same lineup designated for "50/50, 2x, 3x, and 5x".

easier/better way to monetize when they start charging.

Substantively I think it's great. You can really drill down on options for lineups you might not have considered. I don't find it to be an alternative to doing my own work, but it's really pretty robust in terms of what it can do.

My knock on it right now is that's unwieldy for managing your lineups once you create them. I can't get the filters to work properly to analyze my exposure. I also end up with a bajillion "lineups" since I can't assign a single lineup to multiple types of contests without cloning it, so I end up with the same lineup designated for "50/50, 2x, 3x, and 5x".
yeah, the filter was a bit tricky for me to learn. to get it to work, tap filter, make your choices, and then you have to tap filter again for it to load what you selected.

as for the same lineup with a different format selection, I think it has to be that way because the calculations are different depending on the selection choice. Filters is what helps me keep tabs on the formats I want.

I would like to see more filter options. Since Analyze can only run 8, I'd like to be able to tap which 8 I want analyzed if I have more than 8 with the same format selection.

Users who are viewing this thread