What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dallas at Carolina game thread (1 Viewer)

Now what??
He relapsed in August. 

The good news is he isn’t suspended yet even though they talk to him last Thursday about it and it appears the NFL is starting to soften it stance on drug offenders

I can’t link it,( you and I both have issues linking things from my phone so I hope you understand but )it’s on ESPN where they’re saying the league has been softening it stance on drug offenders and looking more into their treatment and what they’ve done while getting said treatment.

Last edited by a moderator:
He relapsed in August. 

The good news is he isn’t suspended yet even though they talk to him last Thursday about it and it appears the NFL is starting to soften it stance on drug offenders

I can’t link it,( you and I both have issues linking things from my phone so I hope you understand but )it’s on ESPN where they’re saying the league has been softening it stance on drug offenders and looking more into their treatment and what they’ve done while getting said treatment.
Ya, I edited 'nm'. After you posted I googled 

He relapsed in August. 

According to the Dallas Morning News, Randy Gregory’s agent hasn’t been informed of anything that might negatively impact Randy on the football field.

Gregory’s agent Steve Weinberg said Sunday morning he hadn’t been contacted by the league or team regarding a slip-up or risk of suspension.

”He’s active, reinstated and playing football,” said Weinberg, noting the high rate of relapse in substance abusers. The National Institute on Drug Abuse estimates the relapse rate for substance-abuse disorders between 40 and 60 percent.

”His struggles are going to continue in the season, the offseason, a year from now,” Weinberg added. “It comes back to what Jerry Jones said: It’s a struggle every day [and] he’s going to struggle with this the rest of his life.”

We’ll continue to update this post as more information becomes available.
I wouldn't put it past him doing something stupid, but maybe not an actual violation yet

He relapsed in August. 

this is like his 3rd or 4th right? and he was literally reinstated and "relapsed" like a few weeks later. It was on bleacherreport and a few things this morning, seemed like it was something where he was celebrating it being over by just going ahead and doing it again

The Cowboys front 7 loves looking in the backfield.  McCaffrey, as a decoy, is the best blocker the Panthers have.

is this the national game. Really quiet in here. I will give Lawrence credit, i wasn't sure it was a 1 year fluke or what but the guy is very disruptive on that DL. Cowboys need a few more pieces, the safety (or whoever #38 is) on the runs my McCaffery and Cam looks like he wants nothing to do with tackling anybody

How long does it take Dallas to realize they don't have a QB? 2 more years? They'll draft some WRs first.

These could be the two most important middle linebackers in the NFL.  Not best, but considering the scheme and surrounding talent, the most vital to stay on the field.  Bobby Wagner would be there too if/when Earl Thomas leaves Seattle.

How long does it take Dallas to realize they don't have a QB? 2 more years? They'll draft some WRs first.
 Considering I’ve never seen you post anything positive about the Cowboys it’s hard to take anything you say seriously.

It’s week 1 going against one of the best defenses in the league. New receives and a patchwork oline. 

yikes, sometimes i think those illegal hands to the face/facemasks calls are so ticky-tack, but that was just terrible by Car C

Considering I’ve never seen you post anything positive about the Cowboys it’s hard to take anything you say seriously.

It’s week 1 going against one of the best defenses in the league. New receives and a patchwork oline.
They have Elliott and every defense knows that's all they have now. There's nothing positive to post and hasn't been for a decade other than Elloitt.

It’s enjoyable listening to the in booth confusion between Joe Buck and Troy Aikman as Dak continues to suck ?

Oh yeah, and they cut Dan Bailey because they are cheap. Maher misses. Bailey would have made that.

I’m confused. 

I thought Dallas was gonna be contenders this year?? 

Offense looks worse than Philly did Thursday. 

i love Zeke celebrating as his team is down 16-0 and should be down more. Carolina has a dime defense in so he gets a 1st down and the idiot gets up and celebrates 

lol that commercial talking about how Thursday night games are good now and advertising for Dallas-New Orleans. Boy they should wait until the games are over to make those commercials

Probably. To be fair they could really use a TE too.....were there any in the draft this year?
Your 2nd round rookie phenom caught 1/3 targets for 4 yards. You have no idea what Wentz will be when he comes back. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread