What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Dallas at Philadelphia -10.5*** (42.5) (1 Viewer)

You think he's a WR1 or WR2 going forward?

I don't see it.  Flex sure, but his days of 12 targets a game are over.
the guy was a 6th rounder who had less than 100 career offensive snaps a month ago

now we’re gonna say bust if he isn’t Adams?

he got open on that 32 yarder bc of what he did at the line to get a free release 

that’s a play plenty of seasoned vets don’t have in their arsenal 

he’ll be a productive starter IRL through Week 17 is my take

the guy was a 6th rounder who had less than 100 career offensive snaps a month ago

now we’re gonna say bust if he isn’t Adams?

he got open on that 32 yarder bc of what he did at the line to get a free release 

that’s a play plenty of seasoned vets don’t have in their arsenal 

he’ll be a productive starter IRL through Week 17 is my take
No clue where you thought I said Bust or anything negative about him.  I like him a lot but don't see the volume with Reagor/Goedert back and Ertz coming back.

I said I don't see him as a weekly starting fantasy player going forward... but if you think he puts up top 25 WR numbers ROS then I strongly disagree and we'll check back on this at the end of the year.

When they get full healthy, not sure he will even be a flex option. 
would. you. care. to. make. it. interesting.

he came in with 357 yards

$100 he passes last years team leader

(Ertz 916 yards in 15 games)

he missed the first 3 games and had 57 yards after 4 weeks

I win, you make a donation to The Bowery Mission in January

Cowboys don't seem to have given up on the team yet, Doug really needs to keep foot on the gas. 

and Carson has to lead the league with "almost Interceptions" there are a lot more he could have 

No clue where you thought I said Bust or anything negative about him.  I like him a lot but don't see the volume with Reagor/Goedert back and Ertz coming back.

I said I don't see him as a weekly starting fantasy player going forward... but if you think he puts up top 25 WR numbers ROS then I strongly disagree and we'll check back on this at the end of the year.
Same offer

WTF!!!! We need to draft Offensive Lineman next draft and I want a possible veteran as well next year. Pretty soon we need to get Kelce's replacement too. 

would. you. care. to. make. it. interesting.

he came in with 357 yards

$100 he passes last years team leader

(Ertz 916 yards in 15 games)

he missed the first 3 games and had 57 yards after 4 weeks

I win, you make a donation to The Bowery Mission in January
You're predicting 62 yards per game. 

Man 2 years ago, and even last year, I was convinced Carson would have a better year than Dak. Really think that may not be the case at this point in both careers

Cowboys don't seem to have given up on the team yet, Doug really needs to keep foot on the gas. 

and Carson has to lead the league with "almost Interceptions" there are a lot more he could have 
Patrick Mahomes might lead that category. Watching more KC games over the two yrs the dude is great but he gets away with a lot of what should be INTs 

Same offer
Not going to make the bet and cheer against players on my own team.  I want him to succeed.

You said he would be a good FANTASY starter... meaning a WR1 or WR2.  So yes I'll be that from this point forward he won't be a top 24 fantasy WR.

Again the running game is a token gesture despite averaging 8 ypc. Run the gosh darn ball doug

Why not punt and pin the rookie from JMU deep in his own territory? 
Yeah I hate that call.  The worst thing we can do is give the rook short fields.

eta that’s assuming they run their pro bowl RB.  Dinnuci out there slinging it instead

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread