What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Dallas at Philadelphia -10.5*** (42.5) (1 Viewer)

EVERY TEAM HAD TO DEAL WITH NO TRAINING CAMP AND COVID.

Enough with trotting out that lame excuse.
Honestly it seems like a horrible excuse even beyond that. We are probably going to have 5 of the 20 best rookie wr seasons of all time and 2 of the best 5 rookie qb seasons of all time this year, yet we're expected to believe that a whole gaggle of seasoned vets couldn't figure it out? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Prescott>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wentz>>DiNucci. 

Prescott>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wentz>>DiNucci. 
Unless you have blinders, there is no debate about Wentz vs Dak.  But DiNucci might be the worst QB I've ever seen in my life (including pee wee league games).  

Wentz is Favre 2.0 but mostly the bad parts so far this year.
I still think his career comp will be Philip Rivers. Sometimes wills his team to win games they shouldn't, but takes way too many risks and makes way too many mistakes. We haven't seen anything resembling the best aspects of Favre since 2017. 

DiNucci QB rating last night 64.6.    Wentz, 61.2. 
Wentz was awful as well but Dinucci had no poise, was inaccurate, had awful form, etc, etc.  I didn’t see any positive at all.  Granted it was his first game so obviously he deserves some slack but man I would have very little confidence in him if I were the Cowboys.  He was a 7th rounder for a reason.  With Wentz we have enough of a sample size that we kind of know what we got.  

Wentz was awful as well but Dinucci had no poise, was inaccurate, had awful form, etc, etc.  I didn’t see any positive at all.  Granted it was his first game so obviously he deserves some slack but man I would have very little confidence in him if I were the Cowboys.  He was a 7th rounder for a reason.  With Wentz we have enough of a sample size that we kind of know what we got.  
Yes I have Wentz above DiNucci for all those obvious reasons, but, he wasnt any better than DiNucci yesterday and he’s not a first time starter seventh round draft pick. 

he's a 7th round rookie making his first ever nfl appearance.  Of course he was going to suck.
Nah.  He doesn't even belong in the league.  McCarthy ... "Hey, 7th rounders are useless so let's draft a kid that played for my brothers little league team and make him feel good".  Dak and Dalton go down, and now DAL has Dan Quisenberry back there throwing footballs.   He's 6 foot tall and ran the 40 pretty much as slow as any QB in the draft.   Nothing against him casue he could be a great kid, but his QB upside appears to be Canadian Football League backup.

would. you. care. to. make. it. interesting.

he came in with 357 yards

$100 he passes last years team leader

(Ertz 916 yards in 15 games)

he missed the first 3 games and had 57 yards after 4 weeks

I win, you make a donation to The Bowery Mission in January
Oof, that's a rough prediction.

917 in 13 is the prediction

back to back 8 yard games aren't gonna get you even close. 

Something tells me Fulgham is going to be a fringe FF player going forward. 
Nice call.

Users who are viewing this thread