What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Darrell Jackson (1 Viewer)

Garts

Footballguy
Who's on the bandwagon?? Hass looks for him on almost every play and he appears to have lost the droppsies that hurt him last year.Jackson is going ot be a good one next year!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is pretty much common knowledge in this forum. DJ is good. DJ is very good. We all agree. He is borderline #1. He just needs to stay healthy

This is pretty much common knowledge in this forum. DJ is good. DJ is very good. We all agree. He is borderline #1. He just needs to stay healthy
Goint o be a good value pick. I think he will be a #1 next year...maybe take Jurivicious's TD's..

Who's on the bandwagon??

Hass looks for him on almost every play and he appears to have lost the droppsies that hurt him last year.

Jackson is going ot be a good one next year!!!
I never got off the bandwagon. DJax is damn good and is finally holding onto the ball. I'm even higher on him and Hasselbeck if Alexander leaves.

If I was a lesser man I would dig up all those "Koren is the man - DJax will play second fiddle" posts. Somehow, I'm sure there is still someone out there that wants to argue this point.

Agree 100%.IMHO, if he can play a full season, I think D-Jax could put up nearly comparable numbers to the Holts, Steve Smiths, Chads and Fitzgeralds of the world. When D-Jax is playing, he gets a HUGE number of targets that you tend to see from those other guys, and as mentioned, the dropsies seem to be a thing of the past.

As also was mentioned, the talent and system are there, it's just a matter of him staying healthy.

Agree 100%.IMHO, if he can play a full season, I think D-Jax could put up nearly comparable numbers to the Holts, Steve Smiths, Chads and Fitzgeralds of the world. When D-Jax is playing, he gets a HUGE number of targets that you tend to see from those other guys, and as mentioned, the dropsies seem to be a thing of the past.

As also was mentioned, the talent and system are there, it's just a matter of him staying healthy.
When he went down with the knee earlier in the season,I made a concerted effort to acquire him in every Dynasty league I was in.I knew he would probably have minimal value this year but thought he would be available from the right owner who was making a run.I was able to snag him in two leagues,and in one league stole him for a 2006 1st rounder(1.09)....Love his upside going forward,even more if SA leaves via FA :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread