What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dating 3 Girls at Once (1 Viewer)

The girl you take home to your parents never wants to be with someone who's sexually active with someone other than her at the same time.
That's the truth, but we haven't discussed being only together. For all I know she is with some other guy too. Until that discussion I say I'm free to have some fun. It's just if I want to or not really. I honestly can't decide.
A woman who has her #### together and gives you a handy isn't banging some other guy.Don't be a jerk.
Some people enjoy sex. Even (or especially) adult women who have their #### together.

There's no telling what she's doing. OP barely knows her.
In your experience, do people who are having casual sex give hjs? I feel like that's a big hint.
We don't know her history or agenda. Assuming she's like many single 30 something women she has figured out that jumping into bed with a guy, while fun, may not be the best way to land someone with long term potential. So she slow plays it. Makes him wait. Looks like a good girl and whatnot. You may be right and she may be perfectly chaste. Or she may be holding onto some action to help her bridge the gap while she makes OP wait. Now I'm not saying women do this but women totally do this. God bless them.

Lol thanks for all the advice guys. The responses have been funny, kinda what I thought, and some have actually helped. I'm seriously in this situation and I know this site has had its handful of stories that are fishing trips. This isn't one of them.

I think I'm going to continue pursuing all of them, have my fun, and see if anything develops with any of them. Maybe they all end up crazy and I end up with 3 different girls in a couple months. I know you guys won't believe it, but that's exactly what happened to me back in late July. I was seeing 3 other girls. 2 cut if off with me and the other one I cut it off. 3 girls to 0 girls in 1 week. I'm hoping this plays out a little different.

Not sure I want to get married again soon. I do want to find something meaningful again, but fun sounds good right now too.
I feel bad for anyone who has a hard time believing this.

Those of you who are giving sound, reasonable advice are forgetting he's only 18mos divorced.

Enjoy 2 and 3 as much as you can and if 1 is around 6mos to a year from now then eventually land there, but no need to make a decision now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those of you who are giving sound, reasonable advice are forgetting he's only 18mos divorced.

Enjoy 2 and 3 as much as you can and if 1 is around 6mos to a year from now then eventually land there, but no need to make a decision now.
I'm not a scumbag (anymore) so I can't give that advice.

The girl you take home to your parents never wants to be with someone who's sexually active with someone other than her at the same time.
That's the truth, but we haven't discussed being only together. For all I know she is with some other guy too. Until that discussion I say I'm free to have some fun. It's just if I want to or not really. I honestly can't decide.
A woman who has her #### together and gives you a handy isn't banging some other guy.Don't be a jerk.
Some people enjoy sex. Even (or especially) adult women who have their #### together.

In your experience, do people who are having casual sex give hjs? I feel like that's a big hint.
We don't know her history or agenda. Assuming she's like many single 30 something women she has figured out that jumping into bed with a guy, while fun, may not be the best way to land someone with long term potential. So she slow plays it. Makes him wait. Looks like a good girl and whatnot. You may be right and she may be perfectly chaste. Or she may be holding onto some action to help her bridge the gap while she makes OP wait. Now I'm not saying women do this but women totally do this. God bless them.
If only there were space between "has a side piece while going slow with you" and "perfectly chaste."

He's not a scumbag until he lies about the existence of any of these girls once he's asked. As others have said, there's likely a very small chance that the bartender isn't banging others while this is going on.

I'd also add that if OP thinks he'd get jealous/annoyed if he found out any of these girls were doing something similar, he should be upfront about his own situation.

Any relationship discussion with the nurse? Seems that 6 dates in certain things about your status could be implied? At least by her anyways.

First of all, there's no need for him to pare down to one at this point in time. That being said, I don't see why the nurse is the obvious choice over the bartender if he were to do that. Of the three women he's dating, he's attracted to the nurse the least and the bartender the most. Sounds like sex is dynamite (and adventurous) with the bartender. He has a lot in common with both the nurse and the bartender, but the bartender has the better rack (that's my personality tiebreaker). The nurse has a good job, but the bartender is also gainfully employed and will be pursuing her masters. I'm guessing she'll likely end up having more education than the nurse, though we don't know what type of office job she'd be applying for after completing the masters. In any event, it doesn't sound like the bartender is a moron or anything.

The only real objection to the bartender I've heard is that she's probably banging other dudes. I don't know that that's necessarily a fair assumption. But assuming it is, so? The OP is banging multiple women, or at least trying to. If it's the HPV that's a concern, then the OP may want to rethink the whole sleep around approach he's taking.

Oh, and I maintain that the hour away thing is a good thing, at least until you're ready for a committed monogamous relationship (which shouldn't be until after she completes her masters and lands the cush job).

In short, I'm pulling for the hot, slutty bartender.

Henry Ford said:
Disco Stu said:
Henry Ford said:
Disco Stu said:
Henry Ford said:
CicncyKid said:
Henry Ford said:

We don't know her history or agenda. Assuming she's like many single 30 something women she has figured out that jumping into bed with a guy, while fun, may not be the best way to land someone with long term potential. So she slow plays it. Makes him wait. Looks like a good girl and whatnot.You may be right and she may be perfectly chaste. Or she may be holding onto some action to help her bridge the gap while she makes OP wait. Now I'm not saying women do this but women totally do this. God bless them.
If only there were space between "has a side piece while going slow with you" and "perfectly chaste."
Why are you so bitter? Being somewhat literal here..like what happened to you in the past?

Henry Ford said:
Disco Stu said:
Henry Ford said:
Disco Stu said:
Henry Ford said:
CicncyKid said:
Henry Ford said:

We don't know her history or agenda. Assuming she's like many single 30 something women she has figured out that jumping into bed with a guy, while fun, may not be the best way to land someone with long term potential. So she slow plays it. Makes him wait. Looks like a good girl and whatnot.You may be right and she may be perfectly chaste. Or she may be holding onto some action to help her bridge the gap while she makes OP wait. Now I'm not saying women do this but women totally do this. God bless them.
Why are you so bitter? Being somewhat literal here..like what happened to you in the past?
I'm not sure what you're referring to, but I'm not bitter. I'm responding sarcastically to a misrepresentation of my position.

With a bartender, she's going to get hit on almost everyday and will always have that temptation. She could be fun in the short term, but not best for the long term....imo. Not saying all bartenders in committed relationships will cheat, but the probability has to be significantly higher.

The OP does not care about the long term right now. Guy is just having fun nailing broads. No need to overthink this situation.

With a bartender, she's going to get hit on almost everyday and will always have that temptation. She could be fun in the short term, but not best for the long term....imo. Not saying all bartenders in committed relationships will cheat, but the probability has to be significantly higher.
disagree. I dated lots and lots of bartenders and the "she gets hit on a lot" thing is akin to a woman worrying about her OB/gyn husband cheating on her just because he sees a lot of #####. The vast majority of the ones I dated flirted and wore sexy outfits because it played a part in increasing tips. Then they would come home to me and complain about how annoying and classless most guys were. It's a job. It can be a fun job sometimes like other things. And it can also suck ### when you're back there for 10 hours and too busy to even go to the restroom because some guy keeps calling you over to chat while the bar is three deep.

disagree. I dated lots and lots of bartenders and the "she gets hit on a lot" thing is akin to a woman worrying about her OB/gyn husband cheating on her just because he sees a lot of #####. The vast majority of the ones I dated flirted and wore sexy outfits because it played a part in increasing tips. Then they would come home to me and complain about how annoying and classless most guys were. It's a job. It can be a fun job sometimes like other things. And it can also suck ### when you're back there for 10 hours and too busy to even go to the restroom because some guy keeps calling you over to chat while the bar is three deep.
So you dated "lots and lots of bartenders" but you don't think they get hit on/date much?

The bartender is a ton of fun. She is the hottest of the 3. Now that said she is also the one I might trust the least, but then again it's not like I've tried to discuss exclusivitiy with her and we are an hour away which right now is perfect. It's weekend trips when I don't have my son. All fun, exploration, drinking, etc. It's like living my early 20's that I never had because I got married young. She is currently looking at colleges that she wants to attend. She plans to go after her Masters to work with Autistic children. Not the salary that nurse practitioner is making, but its admirable what she wants to do with her life. This girl is my age though and I question if she will actually be able to get away from the bartending gig and truly pursue the masters.

The nurse practitioner is a great girl. We haven't had ANY discussion of being serious, dating exclusively, or any of that. I'm afraid if I go all the way with her though she will bring it up and that's why I've kind of put the breaks on physically with her. I'm just dating her out in fun public places. Trying to date her and be a nice guy.

The intern is a nice piece and I'd love be getting a piece of action from her sooner than later. She is bitter over a previous relationship (dating a guy for 8 years that left her and is now getting married). I'm thinking I could be her rebound and I'm more than willing. Like I said she will be gone from the company in 4 weeks.

Meanwhile I'm still online looking for more fun, out at the bars checking out what is available, talking to friends to see if they have any friends looking for anything. I'm having fun, but I'm also responsible, have a good job, a good dad, family guy, go to church, etc. These girls for the most part date me because they want to settle down. I'm just not there yet, but I don't want to lose a good girl with a ton in common because of my #### and its urges!

Man I agree with you. Not saying she isn't getting any from others, but she is sick and tired of guys hitting on her at work. I said it comes with the territory. You are wearing a low cut shirt and you are flaunting what you have. She said most of the guys are disgusting and drunk as hell. She isn't getting laid from guys she is waiting on at work. Perhaps she is getting some from guys she works WITH, but not the customers. I don't care either. I wrap it up and I bang away. It's fun and she is a freak

Having been, worked with, and dated bartenders, Abe is right. These are generally attractive women who were already getting hit on all their lives prior to tending bar. They are not formerly awkward boys just getting their first experience as the object of somebody's desire.

all the guys I know in there 30s/40s that are single have a least two on the line that they are banging or at least working. You are doing it right.

cstu said:
17seconds said:

Don't sell yourself short, you're a tremendous scumbag.

I read the OP as you were looking for the right catch in a moral sense of doing the right thing. If you are really looking for advice on how to balance three women..... yeah talk to AZRon. I have enough work keeping one happy and she wants to make me happy. They are a masterful and wonderful species, women. We have a thread dedicated to one of their better assets at the moment. It makes you happy to man and truly madder than hell all at the same time. So if you can manage 3 and be happy, more power to you.

I read the OP as you were looking for the right catch in a moral sense of doing the right thing. If you are really looking for advice on how to balance three women..... yeah talk to AZRon. I have enough work keeping one happy and she wants to make me happy. They are a masterful and wonderful species, women. We have a thread dedicated to one of their better assets at the moment. It makes you happy to man and truly madder than hell all at the same time. So if you can manage 3 and be happy, more power to you.
I did everything I could to make the one I did have happy and that turned out as a failure. Marriage can be hard, but it shouldn't be. I had the best 5 years of my life with my ex, but we both screwed up in small ways which led to the ultimate failure of her going out and getting laid by someone else and us divorcing. I'm just not ready to fully trust again, but I'm ready enough to have fun and date. If someone can prove to me that I can trust again and I'm having a blast with them then that's when I get serious.

Enough of that crap though. I'm headed to bartender's city this Friday. Taking the day off work and driving there. Should get there around 10 am. We have a full schedule planned out. Bang, lunch, brewery, bang, dinner, movie, bang, sleep a few hours, then I leave to get my son at 7 am on Saturday. I will keep this page updated if anyone cares or I'll just let it die off and say thanks for all the advice. It's been good to be back on here after 3 years.

At least post :pics: of the bartender. The FFA has made it apparent that she's trouble, bangs a lot of guys and probably spreading the HPV. No reason to respect some skank like dat.

17seconds said:

This.

This guy shouldn't ever be looking for a relationship again.

If I got divorced I'd never get in another relationship... ever... frankly I probably wouldn't date much either.... probably not bang either... really i'd love to just be left alone

17seconds said:

This.

If I got divorced I'd never get in another relationship... ever... frankly I probably wouldn't date much either.... probably not bang either... really i'd love to just be left alone
Does your #### fall off after a divorce or something?

17seconds said:

This.

It sounds like you're in a wonderful marriage.

17seconds said:

This.

Mine sure as hell didn't

17seconds said:

This.

no. but that's what pr0n is for

17seconds said:

This.

no. but that's what pr0n is for
That held me over for about 3 months - I was ready for the real deal after that again.

17seconds said:

This.

the marriage is fine, it's me that's dysfunctional.. see many guys get married and they miss the opportunity to bang other chicks.

The only thing I miss about being single is alone time... i just want time to read my magazines, play video games, goto the casino, watch the Bourne Identity for the 33rd time, and/or stare at the wall without being asked what I want for dinner or how this new skirt looks.

17seconds said:

This.

OldDentist is back?

17seconds said:

This.

the marriage is fine, it's me that's dysfunctional.. see many guys get married and they miss the opportunity to bang other chicks.

The only thing I miss about being single is alone time... i just want time to read my magazines, play video games, goto the casino, watch the Bourne Identity for the 33rd time, and/or stare at the wall without being asked what I want for dinner or how this new skirt looks.
Do you have kids?

Users who are viewing this thread