What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

David Ortiz Shot In Dominican Republic -- Still In MA Hospital, Rumors Swirl About Cause Of Attempted Murder (3 Viewers)

Rumors floating now that Ortiz was having an affair and this shooting was over a woman.  Makes sense since people just don`t walk up and shoot a person like Ortiz for nothing.
It’s gotta be a weird position for Ortiz’s wife.

”Hey David... Honey... I’m glad you’re alive and I’ll play doting wife for the cameras, but what are these stories about you banging a drug lord’s wife?”

Last edited by a moderator:
Mrs Papi "Mistress took your Lexus, gunman took you liver and intestines, I am taking your $$$$..bye bye Papi"

Sad that another icon goes down.  Just proves that many of these so called hero's are good at the game they play but not good guys in real day to day life. People never really know who the people are out of uniform, only the public persona they show.

Feel bad for Papis wife and children.

I get that people were expecting a Perfect 10, but let’s not forget that Big Papi looks like Esther Rolle.  He probably grew up fantasizing about an eight or nine even giving him the time of day.

We’re likely also dealing with a cultural divide here.  Black guys I’ve shared that article with say that chick is worth taking a bullet for because they like her thick legs.

I get that people were expecting a Perfect 10, but let’s not forget that Big Papi looks like Esther Rolle.  He probably grew up fantasizing about an eight or nine even giving him the time of day.

We’re likely also dealing with a cultural divide here.  Black guys I’ve shared that article with say that chick is worth taking a bullet for because they like her thick legs.
:lmao:

Let's be honest he probably has several side pieces and has been caught previously 
In the DR and Brazil it is cultural and accepted by their wives that a rich older man will have some side action and keep the family unit intact. Not sure that will translate well to Tiffany Ortiz in the USA though.

She must be unbelievable in the sack. One guy thought it was worth killing for. Other guy is buying Lexus

I'm a Boston sports fan for family and legacy/geographic reasons and Brady and Belichick are no heroes to me.  I'm waiting for them both to retire so I can enjoy the Patriots again instead of detesting them. 
Brady is one of the more likeable major stars ever.  There’s a reason why he’s played with hundreds of teammates over two decades and you never hear an ex-teammate say a bad word about Tom.

Summer Wheat said:
Tiffany's dad is on the farm in Wisconsin saying I told you. 
Wisconsinite here saying that unfortunately this is probably 10000% true.

I guess kinda cool that they're still together though.  He met her when he was here playing "A" ball in Appleton.

So Boston fans started the week as favorites to win the Stanley Cup, only to get run out of their own building.  Meanwhile, come to find hero David Ortiz is not quite who they thought he was, falling fast and hard.  Brutal couple of days.

Gary Coal Man said:

:lmao:

Oh the ignominy of it all. Almost get killed and instead of pity poor Papi gets yeehaws like us questioning his judgement with women.

So Boston fans started the week as favorites to win the Stanley Cup, only to get run out of their own building.  Meanwhile, come to find hero David Ortiz is not quite who they thought he was, falling fast and hard.  Brutal couple of days.
Have you ever had a good thing to say on this board? And why would you choose a notorious dictator as your avatar?

Totally useless. 

I hope you feel better having that off your chest. 

Oh the ignominy of it all. Almost get killed and instead of pity poor Papi gets yeehaws like us questioning his judgement with women.
If you are going to take a bullet and risk your marriage and reputation for a woman she better be an OffDee 10 or close to it.

Then again Papi is not an attractive man so maybe a 6-7 to him is a 10 to others.

Hate to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure noone really cares or is surprised when athletes cheat on their wives.

Users who are viewing this thread