What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Deandre Swift or Cordarelle Patterson"? (1 Viewer)

SquashBug

Footballguy
Up until very recently I wasn't concerned about playing Deandre Smith. However, with the news of him possibly being used "selectively" I was wondering if that translates into less usage and less points as a result? I have Corderrelle Paterson I can put in place of him. I can also play Christian Kirk (WR-Jax) or Darnell Mooney (WR-Chi) as well in a half-PPR league. I would really rather play Swift and I was wondering if perhaps the coach is playing games here to keep the opponent off balance? Any ideas?

If Swift is active I'd go with him. Playing at home in a game that may be a shootout, if he's healthy enough to be active he should have a solid day. Patterson was awesome last week in a tough matchup, but I just think on the road with the Rams being locked in after a Week 1 loss, he'll be lucky to replicate his stats against a good D.

Users who are viewing this thread