What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dede Westbrook - It’s go time! (1 Viewer)

It has been rumored for several months now that the Vikings are interested in adding Westbrook and I guess now he is town and has met with them.

Some are saying it's a done deal. I will wait for an official announcement of course, but him meeting with the team does have this closer to becoming a reality than previous rumours have been.

Me too.

I dont expect Westbrook to be that useful for fantasy purposes, but he should be an upgrade over Ihmir-Smith, Johnson, and Beebe.

If things go well be might get more yards than Conklin.
I figure he locks up the three spot and is meh for fantasy. In DFS or fantasy bench, he could cover an injury or two nicely.

It'll be nice to see him outside when Thielen is in the slot. 

Vikings WR Dede Westbrook (knee) said he'll "most definitely" be ready for Week 1.

The Vikings managed Westbrook's reps the first week of training camp. There was never much doubt over Westbrook's status, who will be 11 months removed from ACL surgery for Week 1. With Olabisi Johnson (knee) on IR, Westbrook should open the season as the Vikings' No. 3 receiver.

SOURCE: Pioneer Press

Aug 6, 2021, 6:46 PM ET

Users who are viewing this thread