What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Deep QB pick ups (1 Viewer)

beerbuff

Footballguy
Traded Brady-then lost Watson. Picked up Stanton to get me by week 9. Making a trade for Taylor so the sky isn't totally clouded over but whom should I take a shot on, Fitzpatrick, Lynch or Bridgewater? Hopefully won't need to play any of these guys in the next few weeks and of course Bridgewater has the highest upside but Lynch has a great playoff schedule and Fitz looks like a safe insurance policy. Passing td's 5 pts, rushing 6, int's -3. QB's are in short supply because 1 clown has 5 QB's and 4 teams carry 3.

Traded Brady-then lost Watson. Picked up Stanton to get me by week 9. Making a trade for Taylor so the sky isn't totally clouded over but whom should I take a shot on, Fitzpatrick, Lynch or Bridgewater? Hopefully won't need to play any of these guys in the next few weeks and of course Bridgewater has the highest upside but Lynch has a great playoff schedule and Fitz looks like a safe insurance policy. Passing td's 5 pts, rushing 6, int's -3. QB's are in short supply because 1 clown has 5 QB's and 4 teams carry 3.
i would go for lynch but hopefully you can get taylor.  he looks like a nice play the rest of the year

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/762469-ww-help/

Thanks, was actually able to pull off two trades, One was Collins for Taylor, the other was Damien Williams for Brisset so I'm set at QB now and just had to give up two reserve RB's. Now I can drop Stanton for some other waiver wire wonder RB or WR.

I would have picked up Bridgewater.  I think he gets the reins soon and will do well.  No need for you to get him now though because I would trust the other two guys you picked up more.  As a desperation play I would have gone with Teddy.

Users who are viewing this thread