What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Delhomme or Wallace (1 Viewer)

bjlmonster

Footballguy
Which guy has the best shot if Colt falters in Cleveland. The vet Delhomme or Holmgrens guy Wallace? Not sold on Colt. I don't think he will get beat out, but what if?

Which guy has the best shot if Colt falters in Cleveland. The vet Delhomme or Holmgrens guy Wallace? Not sold on Colt. I don't think he will get beat out, but what if?
Then run screaming from the Browns QBs, unless you play in a 32 team league or a 16 team start 2 QB league.

Yeah, I think this is Colt or a 4-alarm fire...would not surprise me if they end up cutting Delhomme, just leaving Wallace and a random 3rd QB.

From what I can gather locally, it would be Wallace. (I think.)

I don't mean this to sound as rude as it will, but why would you care? Either Delhomme or Wallace will have no fantasy value whatsoever. In fact Colt McCoy likely only holds value in dynasty leagues as I'm not sure that he'd even get drafted as a backup in 12 team (start 1 QB) re-draft leagues.

Ok I see your roster at the bottom so I guess you are asking in order to secure a backup QB for your dynasty team in case McCoy falters. My guess is that Delhomme will get released and Wallace will be the backup. With that said, if you're not sold on McCoy why not try and deal him for another QB you have more faith in?

Wallace is 2nd string, bar none. They MAY bring back Delhomme for veteran leadership, but I doubt even that happens.

McCoy has a bunch of intangibles that are hard not to like, but the bottom line is that Greg Little is at least a year away from being a legit #1 WR and there are no weapons there to bolster Colt's numbers.

Most of the TDs in Cleveland will be from Hillis.

Salary cap hit. Delhomme stole some 13 mil last year, and id assume theres no way hes on the roster with that kind of hit on the cap.....if he as still under contract. Id guess on wallace

Salary cap hit. Delhomme stole some 13 mil last year, and id assume theres no way hes on the roster with that kind of hit on the cap.....if he as still under contract. Id guess on wallace

'Dr. Octopus said:
Ok I see your roster at the bottom so I guess you are asking in order to secure a backup QB for your dynasty team in case McCoy falters. My guess is that Delhomme will get released and Wallace will be the backup. With that said, if you're not sold on McCoy why not try and deal him for another QB you have more faith in?
Yeah not much left and since I took McCoy so late, not much demand on the trade market. We can add 5 roster spots during offseason and planned to use one of those spots at this point to ensure the starting QB in Cleveland just in case. Most likely will pick up Wallace and release him at cut down date unless Colt is not getting it done.

'Dr. Octopus said:
I don't mean this to sound as rude as it will, but why would you care?
For those playing in very deep leagues or 16 team, start 2 QB leagues, any starter carries interest.

Users who are viewing this thread