What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Denver interested in Charles Grant (1 Viewer)

t8knovr

Footballguy
The latest thing we're hearing is that the Saints have been activily shopping Defensive End Charles Grant. This leads us to beleive they are targeting Mario Williams with the #2 pick. Apparently a couple of the teams interested in Grant are Denver and Kansas City, but we'll see what happens with this.

Last edited by a moderator:
the title would be better if it says something like...

DEN interested in grant...

as phrased, it makes it sound like it might have already happened.

the title would be better if it says something like...

DEN interested in grant...

as phrased, it makes it sound like it might have already happened.
Or "RUMOR: Charles Grant to be traded?"I'd love it if he came to KC. Very very bad if he were a Bronco.

Is there anyone DEN hasn't been rumored to be interested in thus far?

Let's see. Abraham. Owens. Walker. J.Lewis. E.James. Harrington. Trading up for V.Davis. Weren't they even rumored to be interested in Givens? I'm sure there are more, those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

this possibility was discussed in rudnicki's thread about would it make sense for NO to draft mario williams given DE is LEAST needed position on team (with maybe RB), & they desperately need help at OL (ferguson) & LB (hawk)...

IF mario is cross between & peppers & reggie white, he may well be #2 in terms of BPA... if they trade grant, they could use THAT pick on OL (or LB)...

that said, i think they stay at #2 & pick ferguson...

DEN is mentioned a lot... whats up with that? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread