What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Denver RB Rankings (1 Viewer)

I'm not usually one for bumping preseason threads, but this one was my favorite. The only Denver RB currently in the top 28 is Droughns, who few saw coming.

This was my worst call of the year...I believed Hearst was going to start the season as the starter last spring. :bag:

This was my worst call of the year...I believed Hearst was going to start the season as the starter last spring. :bag:
It's funny you bumped this LHUCKS, I was just thinking about this thread and how we FBGs got raked over the coals because many of us didn't have any DEN RBs in the top 25 during the early part of the preseason. Although Droughns sits 18th right now, that call doesn't look too bad now IMHO.

It's funny you bumped this LHUCKS, I was just thinking about this thread and how we FBGs got raked over the coals because many of us didn't have any DEN RBs in the top 25 during the early part of the preseason. Although Droughns sits 18th right now, that call doesn't look too bad now IMHO.
I didn't bump it, just chimed in.Anyhow, yes you are exactly right. The MB was all over the FBG staff(I was not one of them)because many of the staff refused to make a call.FBG Staff made the right call on this one by not making any call at all. :thumbup: The Denver RB situation should provide the same entertainment this offseason as well.Also, props to Culcasi for calling Droughns. :eek:

Also Droughens is currently #18. If I had taken expert guidance and drafted a Denver RB in the correct position, wouldn't I have been more likely/attuned to picking up Droughens off waivers to cover my bases?

Playing devil's advocate here, but wouldn't the elite football minds of the world have ID'ed Droughens?
Shawn is a pretty smart dude, but calling him elite might be a little over the top here. Were he truly elite, I expect he would have talked us down from the QB squeeze ledge. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ranking the Denver RBs right now is a no-win situationBTW, don't forget about Reuben Droughns. He looks like the darkhorse stud of the bunch.
just in case people didn't realize what I was talking about

Ranking the Denver RBs right now is a no-win situationBTW, don't forget about Reuben Droughns. He looks like the darkhorse stud of the bunch.
just in case people didn't realize what I was talking about
Can't wait for the "I survived the QB squeeze" sigs.

But if one of the backs goes off please help remind me which of the message board posters saw this coming so I can review their work a little closer next year.
This thread obviously shows that opinions regarding the Denver RB situation are nothing more than guesses at this point. If one of the runners goes off and ends up in the top 10, there will quite a few guys around here patting their own back claiming to have called it. I'm calling bull**** before it even happens. Guessing right now doesn't make anyone a messiah.
looks like Shawn gave a pre-emptive strike to anyone giving him props on Reuben Droughns.too bad...probably could have asked THE JOE for a raise after making that call. :D

Users who are viewing this thread