What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DeSean Jackson (1 Viewer)

Moe Green

Footballguy
Post here if he totally screws you in one of your leagues this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
He didn't screw me because I don't own him anywhere but a guy in one of my leagues would've went ahead by a point and locked up a win with the nullified touchdown. When are guys going to learn that scoring the touchdown is more important than the celebration afterwards?

DeSean, although he deserves to be called anything you want after that.

Long wide open pass from McNabb to Jackson. Was clear to cross the goal line, but decided to drop the ball and start celebrating about 6 inches before he cross the goal line.

Jackson going in for a td decided to flip the ball behind him BEFORE he made it to the goal line.... not too bright .

The Westbrook kneel down screwed me last year. This one may cost me the win this week. We'll see...come on Donovan throw another TD!

As a McNabb owner in three leagues, I am not pleased. That gaffe cost me 4, 6, and 6 points. All are close matchups and those points could be the margin of victory. Fantastic.

I wonder if fans are going to be upset that the ball was not awarded to Dallas as this was clearly a fumble. I wonder if the Head Ref is going to be "downgraded" like Ed was because DeSean fumbled it but the ball was kept by the fumbling team.

So how many people had Westbrook last year and lost the game due to the knee, were disenchanted with him so didnt take him this year, and are now playing against him this week and will lose because of SuhShaun????

One guy in my league will (and serves him right for passing on Westbrook)

So how many people had Westbrook last year and lost the game due to the knee, were disenchanted with him so didnt take him this year, and are now playing against him this week and will lose because of SuhShaun????One guy in my league will (and serves him right for passing on Westbrook)
Anyone who didn't take Westbrook this year specifically for that reason is an idiot.

I wonder if fans are going to be upset that the ball was not awarded to Dallas as this was clearly a fumble. I wonder if the Head Ref is going to be "downgraded" like Ed was because DeSean fumbled it but the ball was kept by the fumbling team.
This was not the same at all - no one picked up the ball after the play was over, so the ball reverted to Philadelphia's possession. Very cut and dry.

This was not the same at all - no one picked up the ball after the play was over, so the ball reverted to Philadelphia's possession. Very cut and dry.
No one picked up the ball before the whistle blew in the Denver game either. In the Denver game an opponent picked the ball up after the whistle blew and in tonight's game Adam Jones was near the ball but the whistle blew so he did not pick it up. A case of the whistle being blown too early. Apples to apples.

No one picked up the ball before the whistle blew in the Denver game either. In the Denver game an opponent picked the ball up after the whistle blew and in tonight's game Adam Jones was near the ball but the whistle blew so he did not pick it up. A case of the whistle being blown too early. Apples to apples.
You're saying someone picking up the ball is the same as someone not picking up the ball? Oooooookay. :thumbup:

You're saying someone picking up the ball is the same as someone not picking up the ball? Oooooookay. :lol:
No, you made the reference to someone picking the ball up. I made reference to the fact that the whistle blew too early in each situation. Had the whistle not blown in either situation the correct call, a fumble, would have been made and everyone would be happy.

What an idiot. I'm sure Harry Edwards will come up with an appropriate cultural excuse for it though. :lol:

That show boatin' piece of sh%t cost me the win. I lost by 1 point. F$$% you DeSean Jackson.

You're saying someone picking up the ball is the same as someone not picking up the ball? Oooooookay. :confused:
No, you made the reference to someone picking the ball up. I made reference to the fact that the whistle blew too early in each situation. Had the whistle not blown in either situation the correct call, a fumble, would have been made and everyone would be happy.
Not the same, because one was ruled an incomplete pass. An incomplete pass cannot be reviewed, but a fumble can IF clear possession after the whistle is blown can be determined.

You're saying someone picking up the ball is the same as someone not picking up the ball? Oooooookay. :confused:
Not the same, because one was ruled an incomplete pass. An incomplete pass cannot be reviewed, but a fumble can IF clear possession after the whistle is blown can be determined.
Right, and clear possession could not be established, so it was a different situation than with San Diego, where a player fell on the ball a split second after the whistle sounded.

Cost me my game in the FFOC. Thanks punk. I guess you're just too cool for school. Hope you get a Code Red in the locker room tonight.

Just won by 2 points because my opponent was unfortunate enough to have started Jackson, only to watch him take a dump on the 1 yard line. What a moron. You have to give Andy Reid credit for resisting the urge to physically assault Mudbutt Jackson on the sideline. Quite an accomplishment.

Just won by 2 points because my opponent was unfortunate enough to have started Jackson, only to watch him take a dump on the 1 yard line. What a moron. You have to give Andy Reid credit for resisting the urge to physically assault Mudbutt Jackson on the sideline. Quite an accomplishment.
:loco:

What a stupid thing to do DeSean.

Sincerely,

Defensive End who beats his chest like Tarzan after every tackle.

Eagles should be kissing his ###. He is a rookie that lead the team in recieving 2 weeks in a low.

If I am Avant, Baskett, Lewis, i would be ashamed.

His move cost me a loss in one league and won a game for me in another. I was playing against McNabb in one league. If that TD would have been good that was it for me against McNabb. However, I ended up losing in another league because Westy got the TD. In that league I was up 52 and he had Westy and Barber going. Due to the TD fest both of them had I lost by 1.3 pts. I guess it all evened out for me in the end as I was going to lose one of them as it turns out.

He is a cocky arrogant ####.

Although, before the game I said it wouldv'e been awesome if he (or someone else) scored and went straight to the middle of the star and throw his hands in the air like TO did.

:fishing:
Yah he shat the bed for 6/110. What a bad week.And Reid should thank god he finally drafted a good WR. Jackson is already better then every WR the Eagles have. Big game, monday night, he made a mistake. Doesn't take away the fact he burned the Dallas secondary and was about 15 yards past them when he caught the ball. Lewis, Avant, LJ Smith, Baskett, they were all AWFUL.

Maybe he's got a depth perception problem. When he pulls his car in the garage he probably closes the door on his trunk because he thinks he's all the way in. :fishing:

:lmao:

Jackson goes over 100 again Wide receiver DeSean Jackson caught six passes for 110 yards in Monday's loss to the Cowboys. The rookie became only the second player in NFL history to record over 100 receiving yards in his first two games. Don Looney (1940) of the Eagles was the other player.

Users who are viewing this thread