What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Determining Fantasy Draft Order (1 Viewer)

UTHorns05

Footballguy
Does anyone have a good system for deciding your fantasy football draft order. Our league redrafts completely every season.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's a new dynasty league or a redraft league, I like to use the irony dice server at IRONY You can send the results of the dice roll to an alternate email address, as well as send the results to yourself. Of course if your league is a dynasty league, and it's not the initial year, the order of finish determines the draft order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have a good system for deciding your fantasy football draft order.
If you go random draw, I've used this:www.profantasysports.com

Goto Fantasy Tools, and there is a draft randomizer that will allow you to enter all team names in your league and their email addresses. When you hit submit, it will pull a random draw and email it to the entire league so there aren't any "conspiracy theorists".

Works well if you can't get everyone together face to face.

(i've also used it to pull conferences as well)

For our redraft league we draw cards out of a hat. :shrug:
I saw this one on here a year back.Draw cards and then whoever gets the Ace (#1) gets first pick on where they want to draft. That throws a little luck and skill into the card drawing.

For our redraft league we draw cards out of a hat.  :shrug:
I saw this one on here a year back.Draw cards and then whoever gets the Ace (#1) gets first pick on where they want to draft. That throws a little luck and skill into the card drawing.
That's what we do. Draw out of a hat 1-10. #1 gets first choice of draft position, #2 gets 2nd choice, and so on....

Users who are viewing this thread