What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Devy Trade Offer- Mahomes (1 Viewer)

kyter1

Footballguy
12 TM 1 PPR - Devy League QB, 3 RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2 Flex

Current offer to me is below; which is a counter. I first offered Mahomes for Dalton, Julio, 1.03 & 2020 1st. I'm thinking about countering for Dalton, Julio & 1.03. Just trying to figure out if it's a good deal. My team is win now.

Give: Mahomes & Moncreif

Get: Dalton,  Marquise Brown, Fant, 1.03

Current Roster:

Mahomes, Big Ben, Flacco, Keenum, Rudolph, Kizer

Gurley, Gordon, Fournette, Miller, Yeldon, Peterson, Lynch, McQuire, R. Jones, Holyfield, Weber 

JuJu, Hilton, Sutton, Fitzgerald, Cobb, Moncrief, Harmon, Burnett, Bourne, Moore, Lasley, Tate

Engram, Olsen, Walker, Uzomah, Watson

Devy: Flomm, Juedy, Edwards, Grimes

Picks: 3.06, 4.12, 5.12, 6.12, 7.06, 7.12, 8.08, 8.12

Some of players available:

Murray, Hockenson, Whiteside, Isabella, Haskins, Irv Smith, Shenault Jr - Devy, Eno Benjamin - Devy, Ross - Devy, Moore - Devy

Is it super flex?  If not you need to jump at that trade that includes Julio. 
No it is not. So you think below is a good deal? I was fine with the 1.03 knowing the individuals that would be available at 1.03, but the unknown of next year scared me off.

Mahomes & Moncrief 

for

2020 1st, Darnold and Julio

No it is not. So you think below is a good deal? I was fine with the 1.03 knowing the individuals that would be available at 1.03, but the unknown of next year scared me off.

Mahomes & Moncrief 

for

2020 1st, Darnold and Julio
I would definitely take that. You can trade Julio for a 1st plus.  Great deal for you. QB's just aren't worth much in 12 team leagues. 

Wanted to update. 

Traded Mahomes and Moncrief

Got: Julio, Darnold, 2020 1st, 2.09 and 2.11

then flipped the 2020 1st and 7.12  for 2.02, 2.03 & 3.12

Wanted to update. 

Traded Mahomes and Moncrief

Got: Julio, Darnold, 2020 1st, 2.09 and 2.11

then flipped the 2020 1st and 7.12  for 2.02, 2.03 & 3.12
I would rather have kept the 2020 1st rounder unless you knew it would be 1.10-1.12

Users who are viewing this thread