What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DFS Week 13 (1 Viewer)

LoneWolf said:
Absolutely not, but I am all in a Firsker.  He will be the primary TE in the passing game.  Swaim, from what I understand, is more of a blocker. Firsker's low cost help me fit Cook and Henry in my lineups. Not expecting great things, but as long as he can get me a few yards and a TD he will be worth it.
I like Firkser as well. He min-priced and has as good a shot as any other TE at scoring. But he is projected to be the highest owned TE. 

KarmaPolice said:
Yet another thing that stood out looking at ownerships is that it doesn't seem like a lot of triple stacking or game stacking going on or at least built into projections.   I think the only examples that stood out are LaR with Kupp and Woods being WRs 3 and 4, and Houston - were damn near everybody is owned highly.  

SO - I am looking at that one pivot for the game stack if I use those or just making sure I game stack in general.  Examples:

• in the Houston game, use an Indy player.   Burton at 1/7th the ownership of Akins?  Hilton or Pittman at 1/4th the owner ship of Cooks?
  • GB is great - just include Lazard or Tonyan in there or have a player like Sanders on the comeback.  Rodgers and Adams are owned, but nobody else in the game is.  
  • Throw Kirk in that Goff-Woods-Kupp game stack.  
  • Looks like with Thielen going and other cheap TES eating ownership, Rudolph is barely owned.  Doing Cousins-WR - Rudolph + Chark is an interesting way into that game.  
I like how you are thinking here. 

Prepared to do a long analysis of the games, but it is Sunday and time to cut to the chase:

Stacks I like:

Cousins/Cook/Thielen, Tannehill/Brown/Firsker, Herbert/Eckler/Allen {Pivot} Ryan/Julio/Hurst

Players I like:

QB - Murray/Herbert/Tannehill/Cousins {Pivot} Rivers - shout out to Gallileo for that one., Newton

RB - Cook/Henry/Eckler/Robinson/Chubb {Pivots} JWhite, JTaylor

WR - Adams/Allen/Thielen/Cupp/Cooks {Pivots} Kirk, Mims

TE - Firsker, Hooper {Pivots} Graham, Rudolph

Current Lineup:

Cousins/Cook/Henry/Thielen/Cooks/Coutee/Firsker/JAX

KarmaPolice said:
Yet another thing that stood out looking at ownerships is that it doesn't seem like a lot of triple stacking or game stacking going on or at least built into projections.   I think the only examples that stood out are LaR with Kupp and Woods being WRs 3 and 4, and Houston - were damn near everybody is owned highly.  

SO - I am looking at that one pivot for the game stack if I use those or just making sure I game stack in general.  Examples:

• in the Houston game, use an Indy player.   Burton at 1/7th the ownership of Akins?  Hilton or Pittman at 1/4th the owner ship of Cooks?
  • GB is great - just include Lazard or Tonyan in there or have a player like Sanders on the comeback.  Rodgers and Adams are owned, but nobody else in the game is.  
  • Throw Kirk in that Goff-Woods-Kupp game stack.  
  • Looks like with Thielen going and other cheap TES eating ownership, Rudolph is barely owned.  Doing Cousins-WR - Rudolph + Chark is an interesting way into that game.  
  • Personally, I like Doyle over Burton. Burton got his TD last week
  • Absolutely, I like Lazard as well, not as much into Tonyan at his price. I just don't thrust Philly as a comeback.
  • Love Kirk (or Isabella). Murray is a full go (last I heard) and Hopkins will have Jalen Ramsey shadowing him.
  • Rudolph is a great choice as is Chark.  I don't think I would do so at the expense of Thielen just because he is such a TD hog. KCole may be worth considering as well.

• Personally, I like Doyle over Burton. Burton got his TD last week
  • Absolutely, I like Lazard as well, not as much into Tonyan at his price. I just don't thrust Philly as a comeback.
  • Love Kirk (or Isabella). Murray is a full go (last I heard) and Hopkins will have Jalen Ramsey shadowing him.
  • Rudolph is a great choice as is Chark.  I don't think I would do so at the expense of Thielen just because he is such a TD hog. KCole may be worth considering as well.
I like those ideas too. 

As it is, 1/2 my GB stacks don't have a comeback, they have the GB D as Wentz tries to come back.  

I think in my min stacks, it's a mix of all that you posted.  

Since the indy D showed up on my list, in the big gpps them +Taylor was put in a lu as a way to pivot off all that Houston chalk.  

One of my current Milly darts:

Rivers - cook/chubb/d.Harris- pittman/cooks/chark -burton - NE

Might be getting too weird, so I will stare at that more.  

I know they must be hard to attempt and what they post effects the %s as everybody reacts to them.    Seems like the actual ownership when I open up contests are off more than usual the last couple weeks.  Robinson 1/2 of projected and Chub 2x higher than projected, as 2 examples.  

Anyway - good luck all! I ran a Cousins stack in our $5 contest.  

:lol:  Jets almost 10% owned on Dk.  I thought them and Chubb were going to be my low % pivots for my Goff stack.   Now it's looking like everything will be 12%+ owned and looking like a chalky cash LU.  Just weird.  

Apparently I played two tight ends. Good grief. Enjoy the donation! That’s what happens when you have 75+ lineups going. 🤦‍♂️

And the final FU to DFS, some no name scores his first NFL TD for TEN as Henry sits on the bench.

I will admit my biases - I was done playing LV guys, but booker chalk should have been a signal to play lv passing attack.    Never even thought about Mayfield with the amount they run.  

Have a lot of afternoon players, so hoping to scrape a break even week at this point.  

I will admit my biases - I was done playing LV guys, but booker chalk should have been a signal to play lv passing attack.    Never even thought about Mayfield with the amount they run.  

Have a lot of afternoon players, so hoping to scrape a break even week at this point.  
My best Raiders lineup with 181 so far, but still missed on a couple players like Perriman and Saints D.

QB D. Carr 35.74

RB D. Cook 26.9

RB D. Montgomery 27.1

WR C. Johnson 12.6

WR A. Lazard 

WR B. Perriman 3.2

TE D. Waller 48

FLEX A. Thielen 21.5

DST Saints 6

0-4 for the day so that ends my FD season.  

Down a bunch on DK but still have $50 or so I will play with for a couple weeks.  

I REALLY need to stay away from the showdown stuff, as I think I am about 1-15 in the last few weeks.  

0-4 for the day so that ends my FD season.  

Down a bunch on DK but still have $50 or so I will play with for a couple weeks.  

I REALLY need to stay away from the showdown stuff, as I think I am about 1-15 in the last few weeks.  
yes it was a tough week all around. I was chasing one of those last chance FFWC qualifiers. 

Had a decent week for a change. I broke even on DK($2 in $2 out) so still have $2 left there,lol.

I used 2 cash lineups for FD. The one I made scored 161.6 and went 2/2 and used the lineup builder for the other that scored 120 and didnt cash. Main slate gpps all crashed and burned but played a small $1 afternoon only  and finished 14/1190 to cash for $8. Was in 7th(12.50) until Jones scored that 70 yard+ TD.  $9.50 in $15.20 out.

FatNate said:
80 in and 0 out.  Worst week of the season for me.  First shut out!  The only positive is that I played less.
By far my worst week as well, almost a shut out. And of course I had Gibson in 95% of the showdown lineups today as well. 

but booker chalk should have been a signal to play lv passing attack.
In hindsight this is the biggest mistake of the week for me - I basically had zero of these guys.  But the normalized strength of schedule for the Jets shows they are the 2nd easiest defense against QB, 3rd easiest against WR, and 7th easiest against TE.  Those numbers, along with being able to fade Booker, should have been all we needed to see to get a Raider stack.  :kicksrock:

Hopefully you guys used Beasley like I told you to. I used him and Allen in a $5 3 game contest and cashed for $15. Also helped me cash for $2 at DK in $1: showdown.

In hindsight this is the biggest mistake of the week for me - I basically had zero of these guys.  But the normalized strength of schedule for the Jets shows they are the 2nd easiest defense against QB, 3rd easiest against WR, and 7th easiest against TE.  Those numbers, along with being able to fade Booker, should have been all we needed to see to get a Raider stack.  :kicksrock:
I get why it's hard to click on teams when they have repeatedly burnt us over the season though.  Every time I have played Waller I have been burned and I have played Carr + WR more than I should have this year already.  

All it takes is one week though... 

Users who are viewing this thread