What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dice are in the air! FBG Backgammon is LIVE (2 Viewers)

With very favorable dice, Chet takes Culdeus down 5-0.
I didn't really find them all that favorable.  I think I just got way too fast and loose with the back checkers and got myself trapped going for a wall.  I need to read a lot more how to actually play

I didn't really find them all that favorable.  I think I just got way too fast and loose with the back checkers and got myself trapped going for a wall.  I need to read a lot more how to actually play
I highly recommend this book by Marc Olsen who's one of the founders of BG Galaxy and a super nice guy. 

Won 5-0 just steam rolling with dice. Rolled double sixes three times in a row in the final game.  Fun when it's going your way but it sucks when it happens against you. Sorry gb.

#1 kardplayer (5-0) vs. #8 bostonfred (2-3)

Prior head to head: none

Common opponents: RaginCajun - both beat 5-0, CletiusMaximus - kard won 5-2, fred won 5-0

#2 chet vs. #7 The Iguana

Prior head to head: none

Common opponents: chet beat Murph 5-2, Murph beat Iggy 5-3; chet beat culdeus 5-0, Iggy beat culdeus 5-2

#3 nysfl2 vs. # Joe Mammy

Prior head to head: Joe won 5-4

Common opponents: nys beat Iggy 5-3, Iggy beat Joe 5-1; both beat bostonfred (nys 5-0, Iggy 5-1)

#4 fatguy vs. #5 Murph

Prior head to head: fatguy won 5-4

Common opponent: chet beat both (fatguy 5-0, Murph 5-2)

Looks like I meet @chet for the semis. We've played 3 different 25 point matches for a buck a point in the last couple of weeks. Chet is up $2...

Last edited by a moderator:
Kard wins 7-0, but the story of the match was doubles on top of doubles on top of doubles for me.  BG loved our play - both had error rates sub 10.  Luck factor went 1.52 vs. 0.62 and that played a huge "roll" (pun very intended).
If i never hear the words "I probably shouldn't accept but I feel like doubles are coming" again it will still be two times too many today

Users who are viewing this thread