What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do I accept this trade for Josh Gordon? Seems like a no-brainer. (1 Viewer)

wheeleke

Footballguy
Owner offered me Gordon and Dallas defense for the LA Rams defense. My other WRs are Davante Adams, T.Y. Hilton, Doug Baldwin, Kenny Golladay, Tyler Boyd, and Sammy Watkins.

Depends on your D/ST scoring but I wouldn't trade away the Rams D in my league for Gordon.  Rams are scoring 6-7 points more than the average D.

IMO Gordon would become 3rd "lottery"(hoping for big payoff) receiver in your group.

LA Rams are hot as a team and that defense is stacked. If they are a starter every week, I would not make the trade.

Defense is a streaming position unless your league has some adjusted scoring for defense.  If you are getting a possible lottery ticket and everweek starter for a defense, I would do it in a second.  Plus the Rams just lost Tali, probably for the season,  and their other starting CB should be out for a couple weeks too.

This in entirely a no-brainer.

Defense is unpredictable and not a position normally worth anything in a trade.  Getting a lottery pick WR?  Sure?  Why not?

Please vote and answer on my waiver question.  Thanks! 

With the WR's you already have I would probably just stick with the Rams D.  Adding the piece that you can pick up the Vikes D off waivers makes it a little closer but I still just roll with the Rams.  They get to play against the 49ers and Cards a couple times each.  Stick with them. 

With the WR's you already have I would probably just stick with the Rams D.  Adding the piece that you can pick up the Vikes D off waivers makes it a little closer but I still just roll with the Rams.  They get to play against the 49ers and Cards a couple times each.  Stick with them. 
True and those might lead to some huge weeks. Do you think I should trade away Baldwin for Kenyan Drake or Lamar Miller? It's moreso to give me a shot at winning this weekend. I don't have much for a 2nd RB. Right now I have Aaron Jones as my 2nd RB. My only other hope is that Breida is out and I can pick up Alfred Morris, or I can play Corey Clement assuming Ajayi and Sproles are out again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread