What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do I trade Pollard? (1 Viewer)

grantsa4

Footballguy
OK, am trying to figure this out and need help from people much smarter than me.

I'm in a 14 team league 0.5 ppr. Start 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te and a flex wr/te

My roster :

Winston, Tribusky

K Johnson, Montgomery, Jame White, J Hill, Pollard, Ogunbowale

Lockett, Anderson, Samuel, J Brown, Boykin

Kelce

The team that has Zeke looks like this :

Cam, Goff

Zeeke, Gordon, Hines, Samuels

Woods, Edelman, Watkins, Crowder

Kittle, Rudoplh

I am going to need to drop someone before Thursday to pick up a kicker.

So, do I try and trade Pollard to this guy and if so, what trade helps me and him?

If I don't trade, who is the drop?

Thanks for any help/advice you can provide.

Since you need to drop someone the ideal move is to offer a 2-1 so you don't have to drop anyone and gain the value in the trade.  If you are really set on trading Pollard I would offer up Pollard and Boykin (or J Brown - whoever you like least) for Woods.   You need WR help and I think this helps you most. 

With your flex as a TE/WR you might benefit from also considering flipping one of your RB into a TE to cover you during your Kelce bye. You'll want to check your schedule to see which team you face that week though because if it's someone with a weak roster, you might not need to sweat that element.

You took on some risk at QB so might want to consider a slight upgrade at QB with a Trub for Goff swap.

Also with Edelman recent news he might be sightly worried about that so you might be able to pull him to your roster a little easier than Woods (who he likely see as more important now).

Def work to flip your RB with 2:1 trades to upgrade your WRs. Especially since if I have that flex situation right where you can only max start 2 RB weekly.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread