What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DO. NOT. CUT. YOUR. HAIR. (1 Viewer)

Abraham

Footballguy
No :censored: so don't ask, but the ridiculous UT co-ed that I hired 4 months ago cut her hair to her shoulders 6 weeks ago and then cut it again last week to a "short, cute" look. Now, predictably, she is having trouble with her boyfriend.

This thread is a PSA for ladies: do not cut your hair lest you reap the consequences.

/end

No :lmao: so don't ask, but the ridiculous UT co-ed that I hired 4 months ago cut her hair to her shoulders 6 weeks ago and then cut it again last week to a "short, cute" look. Now, predictably, she is having trouble with her boyfriend.

This thread is a PSA for ladies: do not cut your hair lest you reap the consequences.

/end
Post pics!

Darlin dont you go and cut your hairDo you think its gonna make him change?Im just a boy with a new haircutAnd thats a pretty nice haircutCharge it like a puzzle, hit me wearin muzzlesHesitate to die, look around, around, the second drummers drownedHis telephone is foundMusic scene is crazy, bands start up each and every dayI saw another one just the other dayA special new bandI remember lyingI dont remember liesI dont remember whatBut I dont care, I care, I really dont careDid you see the drummers hair?Advertising looks and chops a mustNo big hair!!Songs mean a lotWhen songs are boughtAnd so are you-#####, rant down to the practice roomAttention and fame soCareer, career, career....
Eat that, PID!

No :lmao: so don't ask, but the ridiculous UT co-ed that I hired 4 months ago cut her hair to her shoulders 6 weeks ago and then cut it again last week to a "short, cute" look. Now, predictably, she is having trouble with her boyfriend. This thread is a PSA for ladies: do not cut your hair lest you reap the consequences./end
Had a relationship basically end over this.Keep it long, ladies.

einstein2u said:
is she cute?
With the new hair, yes, she's "cute."Pre-haircut, she was certifiably "Wow, UT has the hottest college girls in the country..." caliber.

did you mean to post this at curlyboard? don't think that title is going to make much sense to 99.9% of the people that read it here.

Last edited by a moderator:
No :lmao: so don't ask, but the ridiculous UT co-ed that I hired 4 months ago cut her hair to her shoulders 6 weeks ago and then cut it again last week to a "short, cute" look. Now, predictably, she is having trouble with her boyfriend. This thread is a PSA for ladies: do not cut your hair lest you reap the consequences./end
What was she hired to do?

Officially?

Officially?
Nah. Methinks the underlying reason will be better :lmao:

No :unsure: so don't ask, but the ridiculous UT co-ed that I hired 4 months ago cut her hair to her shoulders 6 weeks ago and then cut it again last week to a "short, cute" look. Now, predictably, she is having trouble with her boyfriend. This thread is a PSA for ladies: do not cut your hair lest you reap the consequences./end
Welllllll, since you said so, ok.

Thanks for listening. I knew I could count on you. :unsure:

Thanks for listening. I knew I could count on you. :unsure:
:lmao: :no:

No :pics: so don't ask, but the ridiculous UT co-ed that I hired 4 months ago cut her hair to her shoulders 6 weeks ago and then cut it again last week to a "short, cute" look. Now, predictably, she is having trouble with her boyfriend. This thread is a PSA for ladies: do not cut your hair lest you reap the consequences./end
Short haircut means soon boyfriend will be replaced with girlfriend. The short haircut means she'll be the masculine one in the relationship.

Truer words have never been spoken. Women... do not... repeat... DO NOT CUT YOUR HAIR.... EVER. Get it trimmed, sure. But the cute short hair look is only good for the women who are Lebanese.

No :thumbup: so don't ask, but the ridiculous UT co-ed that I hired 4 months ago cut her hair to her shoulders 6 weeks ago and then cut it again last week to a "short, cute" look. Now, predictably, she is having trouble with her boyfriend. This thread is a PSA for ladies: do not cut your hair lest you reap the consequences./end
Be hot.
:hifive:
I need to start my own company

Truer words have never been spoken. Women... do not... repeat... DO NOT CUT YOUR HAIR.... EVER. Get it trimmed, sure. But the cute short hair look is only good for the women who are Lebanese.
what a skankGross!
Those are two of the most attractive women alive. So yeah they can pull it off. As did Demi Moore, Mariska Hargitay to name a couple others. Generally I think it's tougher to pull off and most girls should stick to long hair.

what a skankGross!
Those are two of the most attractive women alive. So yeah they can pull it off. As did Demi Moore, Mariska Hargitay to name a couple others. Generally I think it's tougher to pull off and most girls should stick to long hair.
koby gets it.

what a skankGross!
Dude said that only Lebanese girls could pull it off.

what a skankGross!
Like Ellen Degeneres? Or Melissa Etheridge?

what a skankGross!
No. Those women are lesbian...not Lebanese.

No :goodposting: so don't ask, but the ridiculous UT co-ed that I hired 4 months ago cut her hair to her shoulders 6 weeks ago and then cut it again last week to a "short, cute" look. Now, predictably, she is having trouble with her boyfriend. This thread is a PSA for ladies: do not cut your hair lest you reap the consequences./end
You've got it all wrong here - the relationship going south CAUSED the haircut. I call it the life-change hair-change theory.When something big is going on in a gal's life, she often will cut her hair to take control of something, anything. Relationship problem? She cuts the hair to show she has control of her life, even though she has no control of the relationship. Job change? She feels like her career is in flux, so she shows everyone who's boss with a new 'do. New kid? She'll say she's cutting her hair so the kid can't grab onto it...it's a lie. She's cutting it because due to pregnancy and childbirth everything feels out of her control so she cuts her hair to feel sane again. You'll see it with divorce, changing jobs/cities/friends/gyms/etc. You'll see it after a death in the family or after some other sort of tragedy. It's just a way of doing something that is totally within one's control and can be 100% planned - no surprises, no deviations from the plan.Life change becomes hair change. It's just true.

what a skankGross!
Oh, right. So, women from Lebanon can pull off this look?

You've got it all wrong here - the relationship going south CAUSED the haircut. I call it the life-change hair-change theory.When something big is going on in a gal's life, she often will cut her hair to take control of something, anything. Relationship problem? She cuts the hair to show she has control of her life, even though she has no control of the relationship. Job change? She feels like her career is in flux, so she shows everyone who's boss with a new 'do. New kid? She'll say she's cutting her hair so the kid can't grab onto it...it's a lie. She's cutting it because due to pregnancy and childbirth everything feels out of her control so she cuts her hair to feel sane again. You'll see it with divorce, changing jobs/cities/friends/gyms/etc. You'll see it after a death in the family or after some other sort of tragedy. It's just a way of doing something that is totally within one's control and can be 100% planned - no surprises, no deviations from the plan.Life change becomes hair change. It's just true.
:lmao: I've never cut my hair short, even after my divorce, or having kids, or even a death in the family.

what a skankGross!
Oh, right. So, women from Lebanon can pull off this look?
I didn't say it...he did.

:lmao: I've never cut my hair short, even after my divorce, or having kids, or even a death in the family.
Maybe you've always felt in control during those times? If so, hats off!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread