What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do NOT Use This Forum To Sell Spots In Pools (1 Viewer)

Hey what's good bud. I am a Football Guys subscriber, thank you for having the Looking for Leagues forum.

I read a post saying to do not sell spots for pools.

So I don't break the rules, what pools are you referring to? I think NFL square pools and Prop bet contests are a no no, but what about regular season NFL Pick Em games and Survival games, could they be posted?

I also do a one and done game where teams pick a lineup of NFL players but they can't use them more than once. Could I post for new owners for that format?

I just wanted to make sure I am following the protocol.

Keep up the good work,

Brian

Hey what's good bud. I am a Football Guys subscriber, thank you for having the Looking for Leagues forum.

So I don't break the rules, what pools are you referring to? I think NFL square pools and Prop bet contests are a no no, but what about regular season NFL Pick Em games and Survival games, could they be posted?

I also do a one and done game where teams pick a lineup of NFL players but they can't use them more than once. Could I post for new owners for that format?

Keep up the good work,

Brian
Hey Brian. I reported your post to the mods in an effort to help you get a response to your question.

Keep up the good work,

Brian

Hi Brian. Thanks for asking and thanks for being a subscriber. The looking for leagues forum is for people looking to join a league. Not for profit league operators trying to find customers.

You are welcome. So the annual one and done NFL fantasy game I run is OK, along with the Survival and NFL Pick em' games if I need an owner or two? Just wanted to make sure.

Best,
Brian

Hi Mods
As to the last post of hfs09 (Brian)...
My Survival Pool is not for profit as well. All fees collected get paid out. Is a posting asking for those interested in joining permissable?

I, too, want to stick to your protocols.

Note - been posting the invite here for years.

Thanks,
FWmaker
(Howard)

Hi Folks,

I'm sorry but we're not able to use the forums to promote pools that have entry fees.

Even if they're said to be non-profit.

We just don't have any to vet and investigate at scale which ones are legit and which ones are not. I know that's a bummer for the legit ones and I'm sorry.

I'd hope to have some sort of better solution for future seasons but for now, we need to keep it like this. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread